MSM What dosage would be good ? Just starting to take

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Chokenjoker, Mar 9, 2004.

  1. Chokenjoker

    Chokenjoker Guest

    thanks ...Getting all sorts of input ...only the
    shadow knows..

    Tags:

  2. Anth

    Anth Guest

    Says on my bottle 1 tablet twice a day with food 1000mg x2
    /day. Anth

    "Chokenjoker" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    m11.aol.com...
    > thanks ...Getting all sorts of input ...only the
    > shadow knows..

  3. Tsu Dho Nimh

    Tsu Dho Nimh Guest

    [email protected] (Chokenjoker) wrote:

    >thanks ...Getting all sorts of input ...only the
    >shadow knows..

    READING THE LABEL and following directions would be a
    good idea.

    Tsu Dho Nimh

    --
    When businesses invoke the "protection of consumers," it's a
    lot like politicians invoking morality and children - grab