MSN Group

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Andym, Nov 24, 2005.

  1. Andym

    Andym Guest

    I was wanting to let you know about my MSN group called Fitness First. Are
    aim is to help anyone instrested in fitness issues including diet workout
    rotiens sumpliments and just general advice with your training. With over
    140 members we have a lot of people on there with different experiences and
    we aim to help anyone beginers or people with experience with there Fitness
    issues.

    Hope to see many of you come a join us in there soon

    Andym

    Tags:

  2. Spodosaurus

    Spodosaurus Guest

    On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 12:06:51 +0000 (UTC), "Andym"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I was wanting to let you know about my MSN group called Fitness First. Are
    >aim is to help anyone instrested in fitness issues including diet workout
    >rotiens sumpliments and just general advice with your training. With over
    >140 members we have a lot of people on there with different experiences and
    >we aim to help anyone beginers or people with experience with there Fitness
    >issues.
    >
    >Hope to see many of you come a join us in there soon
    >
    >Andym

    I'm there dude. I already posted pics of me "stuffing" the turkey last
    night (I went bare-back). The family never understands why when the
    turkeys passed around, I say "no thanks, I "had" the turkey last
    night".

    Spodosaurus
    ------------
    I'm going to die rather sooner than I'd like. I tried butt sex from my
    neighbours, and became the victim of AIDS. Complications in
    hospital following this resulted in full blown (pun intended) AIDS. I now need a boner
    transplant. Many people around the world are waiting for a boner
    transplant, too. Please volunteer to be a boner donor:
    http://www.IGotAidsFromButSex.org.

  3. BobPit

    BobPit Guest

    Easy instructions on how to join this group?

    I have MSN messenger but I did not find how to do it.

    Bob

  4. Spodosaurus

    Spodosaurus Guest

    On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 15:31:26 +0200, "BobPit" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >I have MSN messenger but I did not find how to do it.

    Your as smart as a stump, eh Bob?

    Spodosaurus