MSN Group

Andym

Guest
I was wanting to let you know about my MSN group called Fitness First. Are
aim is to help anyone instrested in fitness issues including diet workout
rotiens sumpliments and just general advice with your training. With over
140 members we have a lot of people on there with different experiences and
we aim to help anyone beginers or people with experience with there Fitness
issues.

Hope to see many of you come a join us in there soon

Andym

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 12:06:51 +0000 (UTC), "Andym"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>I was wanting to let you know about my MSN group called Fitness First. Are
>aim is to help anyone instrested in fitness issues including diet workout
>rotiens sumpliments and just general advice with your training. With over
>140 members we have a lot of people on there with different experiences and
>we aim to help anyone beginers or people with experience with there Fitness
>issues.
>
>Hope to see many of you come a join us in there soon
>
>Andym

I'm there dude. I already posted pics of me "stuffing" the turkey last
night (I went bare-back). The family never understands why when the
turkeys passed around, I say "no thanks, I "had" the turkey last
night".

Spodosaurus
------------
I'm going to die rather sooner than I'd like. I tried butt sex from my
neighbours, and became the victim of AIDS. Complications in
hospital following this resulted in full blown (pun intended) AIDS. I now need a boner
transplant. Many people around the world are waiting for a boner
transplant, too. Please volunteer to be a boner donor:
http://www.IGotAidsFromButSex.org.

Easy instructions on how to join this group?

I have MSN messenger but I did not find how to do it.

Bob

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 15:31:26 +0200, "BobPit" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>I have MSN messenger but I did not find how to do it.

Your as smart as a stump, eh Bob?

Spodosaurus