Mt. Bikers: Ever heard of this?

JOHN CORDELL

Guest
I am trying to identify a bike make and model. Witnesses who dont really
know bikes, thought it was a mountain bike. They all describe the bike
as having two bars running parallel to and under the top tube. Ever
heard of such a bike?

"JOHN CORDELL" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I am trying to identify a bike make and model. Witnesses who dont really
>know bikes, thought it was a mountain bike. They all describe the bike as
>having two bars running parallel to and under the top tube. Ever heard of
>such a bike?

Perhaps a Worksman? I rode one of these down Mt Haleakal in Maui.
http://www.worksman.com/rhcruisers.html

--
Wishing you flat hills, tailwinds & friendly dogs,
Pat