Mt. Biking Slows Aging

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Doug Taylor, Jun 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doug Taylor

Doug Taylor Guest

According to the Aug. edition of Mountain Bike Action.

Not only that, but:

"Mountain bikers leave the bad attitude behind as soon as they hit the singletrack."

Hmmm...

Note that the Red Bull Rampage, Dew slammin', free-riding downhill people don't ride much
    singletrack.

And, I hear that JD is actually cool once he's on his bike in the singletrack, at least until he
    encounters a free-riding Barney doing something stupid like bushwacking off trail.

Tags:

2. Dave W

Dave W Guest

On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 09:22:37 -0400, "Doug Taylor" <[email protected]> wrote:

>According to the Aug. edition of Mountain Bike Action.
    >
    >Not only that, but:
    >
    >"Mountain bikers leave the bad attitude behind as soon as they hit the singletrack."
    >
    >Hmmm...
    >
    >Note that the Red Bull Rampage, Dew slammin', free-riding downhill people don't ride much
    >singletrack.
    >
    >And, I hear that JD is actually cool once he's on his bike in the singletrack, at least until he
    >encounters a free-riding Barney doing something stupid like bushwacking off trail.
    >

And then he doesn't do anything about it. He waits till he gets online and whines to the masses.

3. Michael Dart

Michael Dart Guest

"Doug Taylor" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > According to the Aug. edition of Mountain Bike Action.
    >
    > Not only that, but:
    >
    > "Mountain bikers leave the bad attitude behind as soon as they hit the singletrack."
    >
    > Hmmm...
    >
    > Note that the Red Bull Rampage, Dew slammin', free-riding downhill people don't ride much
    > singletrack.
    >
    > And, I hear that JD is actually cool once he's on his bike in the singletrack, at least until he
    > encounters a free-riding Barney doing something stupid like bushwacking off trail.
    >
    >

Hey now! I'm "free-riding downhill people" and think I have a pretty good attitude when I'm
    on the bike.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.