Mt. Biking Slows Aging

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Doug Taylor, Jun 21, 2003.

  1. Doug Taylor

    Doug Taylor Guest

    According to the Aug. edition of Mountain Bike Action.

    Not only that, but:

    "Mountain bikers leave the bad attitude behind as soon as they hit the singletrack."

    Hmmm...

    Note that the Red Bull Rampage, Dew slammin', free-riding downhill people don't ride much
    singletrack.

    And, I hear that JD is actually cool once he's on his bike in the singletrack, at least until he
    encounters a free-riding Barney doing something stupid like bushwacking off trail.

    Tags:

  2. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 09:22:37 -0400, "Doug Taylor" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >According to the Aug. edition of Mountain Bike Action.
    >
    >Not only that, but:
    >
    >"Mountain bikers leave the bad attitude behind as soon as they hit the singletrack."
    >
    >Hmmm...
    >
    >Note that the Red Bull Rampage, Dew slammin', free-riding downhill people don't ride much
    >singletrack.
    >
    >And, I hear that JD is actually cool once he's on his bike in the singletrack, at least until he
    >encounters a free-riding Barney doing something stupid like bushwacking off trail.

    And then he doesn't do anything about it. He waits till he gets online and whines to the masses.

  3. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "Doug Taylor" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > According to the Aug. edition of Mountain Bike Action.
    >
    > Not only that, but:
    >
    > "Mountain bikers leave the bad attitude behind as soon as they hit the singletrack."
    >
    > Hmmm...
    >
    > Note that the Red Bull Rampage, Dew slammin', free-riding downhill people don't ride much
    > singletrack.
    >
    > And, I hear that JD is actually cool once he's on his bike in the singletrack, at least until he
    > encounters a free-riding Barney doing something stupid like bushwacking off trail.

    Hey now! I'm "free-riding downhill people" and think I have a pretty good attitude when I'm
    on the bike.