Mt. Biking Slows Aging

Doug Taylor

Guest
According to the Aug. edition of Mountain Bike Action.

Not only that, but:

"Mountain bikers leave the bad attitude behind as soon as they hit the singletrack."

Hmmm...

Note that the Red Bull Rampage, Dew slammin', free-riding downhill people don't ride much
singletrack.

And, I hear that JD is actually cool once he's on his bike in the singletrack, at least until he
encounters a free-riding Barney doing something stupid like bushwacking off trail.

On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 09:22:37 -0400, "Doug Taylor" <[email protected]> wrote:

>According to the Aug. edition of Mountain Bike Action.
>
>Not only that, but:
>
>"Mountain bikers leave the bad attitude behind as soon as they hit the singletrack."
>
>Hmmm...
>
>Note that the Red Bull Rampage, Dew slammin', free-riding downhill people don't ride much
>singletrack.
>
>And, I hear that JD is actually cool once he's on his bike in the singletrack, at least until he
>encounters a free-riding Barney doing something stupid like bushwacking off trail.

And then he doesn't do anything about it. He waits till he gets online and whines to the masses.

"Doug Taylor" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> According to the Aug. edition of Mountain Bike Action.
>
> Not only that, but:
>
> "Mountain bikers leave the bad attitude behind as soon as they hit the singletrack."
>
> Hmmm...
>
> Note that the Red Bull Rampage, Dew slammin', free-riding downhill people don't ride much
> singletrack.
>
> And, I hear that JD is actually cool once he's on his bike in the singletrack, at least until he
> encounters a free-riding Barney doing something stupid like bushwacking off trail.

Hey now! I'm "free-riding downhill people" and think I have a pretty good attitude when I'm
on the bike.