Mt. Elwell ~VIDEO~

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by P E T E F A G E, Jul 1, 2003.

  1. Tags:

  2. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

  3. On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 12:31:36 -0600, "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> ..or how to make a four hour hike-a-bike look like it actually included some riding.
    >>
    >> http://www.petefagerlin.com/video_gallery.htm
    >
    >Cool! Looks a tad rough in spots. Not unlike my father's day ride. Did anyone get any snow burn?
    >Sometimes that corn snow can be very abrasive on bare skin.

    No snow rash but one of the guys wrenched his leg when his foot got caught by his handlebars and
    brake cables.

    >Did you summit?

    I didn't climb the rock jumble at the top this year but we summited the trail, only to find the
    northern side, where we were going to descend, still covered in snow down a good 2000' vertical.

  4. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 10:05:07 -0700, P e t e F a g e r l i n <[email protected]> wrote:

    >..or how to make a four hour hike-a-bike look like it actually included some riding.
    >
    >http://www.petefagerlin.com/video_gallery.htm

    You're still here? I thought you went away....damn ;-)

    Peace, Bill

    :-]