Mt Lemmon ride

Dave Lehnen

Guest
Hi,

Let's meet tomorrow morning at 6:00 AM at the Home Depot parking lot on Country Club, just south of
the Superstition on the west side of the street. I think this will be a very easy place for everyone
to find and not too far out of anyone's way. We should be able to drive to Tucson in two vehicles.
Ed can carry 3 bikes (his and 2 others). I'm still trying to find out exactly who is going to know
if we need a bike rack on the 2nd vehicle. Bob Brown wasn't able to go.

Remember there is no place to get water until near the end of the long climb, so bring plenty. It's
supposed to be sunny and clear on the mountain, but you might still want to bring a light
windbreaker for the descent. Also enough sports drink, food, or body fat to get you up the mountain.
I'd like to stop at a cafe in Summerhaven for a little food and a break before heading back down.

Hope to see you all tomorrow.

Dave Lehnen 480 303-0558

I might have to meet you in Tuscon, as its about 2480 miles from Wilmington, DE, and I don't want to
have to get up too early...;-)

Dave Lehnen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Let's meet tomorrow morning at 6:00 AM at the Home Depot parking lot on Country Club, just south
> of the Superstition on the west side of the
<snip>

Please ignore this accidental post. Sorry.

Dave Lehnen

too late, but it was worth it. Lon

Dave Lehnen wrote:

> Dave Lehnen wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Let's meet tomorrow morning at 6:00 AM at the Home Depot parking lot on Country Club, just south
> > of the Superstition on the west side of the
> <snip>
>
> Please ignore this accidental post. Sorry.
>
> Dave Lehnen

The temp is just about right up there. About 3000 degrees, and by the way, Summerhaven is all gone
now so bring your own food and beverage.