MTB Community

Macgoo

Guest
Hey all Mountainbike Lovers

MTBAU is back again!! If you havnt heard about it, it is a MTB community web site. It is an
australian based site but we dont care where you are from as long as you have a passion for MTB. We
dont like abusing communities to advertise our site but it is for a good cause and it is a free
site. We pay for everything and gain nothing but MTB pleasure from it.

So if you are interested in discussing Mountain biking please join our site a http://www.mtbau.com
and start posting!!

regards

Hamish MacGregor

On Mon, 17 Mar 2003 23:14:31 +1100, "MacGoo" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hey all Mountainbike Lovers
>
>MTBAU is back again!! If you havnt heard about it, it is a MTB community web site. It is an
>australian based site but we dont care where you are from as long as you have a passion for MTB. We
>dont like abusing communities to advertise our site but it is for a good cause and it is a free
>site. We pay for everything and gain nothing but MTB pleasure from it.
>
> So if you are interested in discussing Mountain biking please join our site a http://www.mtbau.com
> and start posting!!

no, bill

:-]