MTB Community

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Macgoo, Mar 17, 2003.

  1. Macgoo

    Macgoo Guest

    Hey all Mountainbike Lovers

    MTBAU is back again!! If you havnt heard about it, it is a MTB community web site. It is an
    australian based site but we dont care where you are from as long as you have a passion for MTB. We
    dont like abusing communities to advertise our site but it is for a good cause and it is a free
    site. We pay for everything and gain nothing but MTB pleasure from it.

    So if you are interested in discussing Mountain biking please join our site a http://www.mtbau.com
    and start posting!!

    regards

    Hamish MacGregor

    Tags:

  2. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Mon, 17 Mar 2003 23:14:31 +1100, "MacGoo" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hey all Mountainbike Lovers
    >
    >MTBAU is back again!! If you havnt heard about it, it is a MTB community web site. It is an
    >australian based site but we dont care where you are from as long as you have a passion for MTB. We
    >dont like abusing communities to advertise our site but it is for a good cause and it is a free
    >site. We pay for everything and gain nothing but MTB pleasure from it.
    >
    > So if you are interested in discussing Mountain biking please join our site a http://www.mtbau.com
    > and start posting!!

    no, bill

    :-]