MTB email lists

warren

Guest
Hi all, I've been trying to locate the whereabouts of the old "MTB-OZ"
email list and another local Melbourne one which I believe was called
"Bikery".

All my googling has turned up nothing but dead links and out dated info . Do
the lists still exist and if so who is hosting them ?

Thanks,
Warren.

On 10/09/2007 9:19 PM, warren wrote:
> Hi all, I've been trying to locate the whereabouts of the old "MTB-OZ"
> email list and another local Melbourne one which I believe was called
> "Bikery".

The first result google gives is - http://www.mtb-oz.com

That's where you'll find it. Not sure about bikery.

Heath wrote:
> On 10/09/2007 9:19 PM, warren wrote:
>> Hi all, I've been trying to locate the whereabouts of the old
>> "MTB-OZ" email list and another local Melbourne one which I believe
>> was called "Bikery".
>>

> The first result google gives is - http://www.mtb-oz.com
>
> That's where you'll find it. Not sure about bikery.

Bikery is also hosted by mtb-oz these days
http://www.mtb-oz.com/cgi-bin/listinfo/bikery

Parbs - There is no kabal[1]
1. and none of them are Dave[2]
2. Ignore me, I'm an idiot[3]
3. Or so my sock say

On Sep 10, 9:19 pm, "warren" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi all, I've been trying to locate the whereabouts of the old "MTB-OZ"
> email list and another local Melbourne one which I believe was called
> "Bikery".
>
> All my googling has turned up nothing but dead links and out dated info . Do
> the lists still exist and if so who is hosting them ?
>
> Thanks,
> Warren.

"Bikery" could be "Bikely" pronounced by a Japanese? www.bikely.com

Donga

Donga wrote:
> "Bikery" could be "Bikely" pronounced by a Japanese? www.bikely.com

Yeah, but since when do the Japanese know anything about
bicycling? ;-)

BTH

Parbs said

">> The first result google gives is - http://www.mtb-oz.com"

Thanks, I must be using a different google, or using the same google
differently

Warren.

(I'm smart enough to know how dumb I really am)

On Sep 11, 8:06 am, BT Humble <[email protected]> wrote:
> Donga wrote:
> > "Bikery" could be "Bikely" pronounced by a Japanese?www.bikely.com

> Yeah, but since when do the Japanese know anything about
> bicycling? ;-)
>
> BTH

Not sure, but they do a bit of cycring. Kierins, round-Australia-Zen-
pilgrimages.

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 11:46:24 +0000, Parbs wrote:

> 1. and none of them are Dave[2]

Just don't make me think too hard to try to remember Warren's last name.

I suppose I could cheat and hunt out some of the older archives.

--
Dave Hughes | [email protected]
"Well, if you can't believe what you read in a comic book, what *can*