MTB Event in Peak District, June 1st

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Paul Ayck, Mar 11, 2003.

  1. Paul Ayck

    Paul Ayck Guest

    Blood, Sweat and Gears Endurance Rides Event in Peak District. 25 and 50
    mile. Friendly, non-competitive. 1st June, based in Marple. Details and entry form at
    www.rockcyclesport.co.uk

    Tags:

  2. "Paul Ayck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Blood, Sweat and Gears Endurance Rides Event in Peak District. 25 and 50
    > mile. Friendly, non-competitive. 1st June, based in Marple. Details and entry form at
    > www.rockcyclesport.co.uk

    Nope still a dead link

    Russ

  3. A Lee

    A Lee Guest

    russell pinder <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "Paul Ayck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Blood, Sweat and Gears Endurance Rides Event in Peak District. 25 and 50
    > > mile. Friendly, non-competitive. 1st June, based in Marple. Details and entry form at
    > > www.rockcyclesport.co.uk
    >
    > Nope still a dead link

    And the mail address bounces too! Not much of an organiser! Alan.

    --
    Change the 'minus' to 'plus' to reply by e-mail. http://www.dvatc.co.uk - Off-road Cycling in the
    North Midlands.

  4. Tony Yates

    Tony Yates Guest

    "russell pinder" wrote in message

    > > www.rockcyclesport.co.uk
    >
    > Nope still a dead link

    This one isn't www.fortwilliamworldcup.co.uk and you know you should be there, same weekend (31st
    May - 1st June)

    tony

  5. "Tony Yates" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > "russell pinder" wrote in message
    >
    > > > www.rockcyclesport.co.uk
    > >
    > > Nope still a dead link
    > >

    > This one isn't www.fortwilliamworldcup.co.uk and you know you should be there, same weekend (31st
    > May - 1st June)

    I think we have South Downs Way in a day pencilled in that weekend.

    Russ