MTB Event in Peak District, June 1st

Paul Ayck

Guest
Blood, Sweat and Gears Endurance Rides Event in Peak District. 25 and 50
mile. Friendly, non-competitive. 1st June, based in Marple. Details and entry form at
www.rockcyclesport.co.uk

"Paul Ayck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Blood, Sweat and Gears Endurance Rides Event in Peak District. 25 and 50
> mile. Friendly, non-competitive. 1st June, based in Marple. Details and entry form at
> www.rockcyclesport.co.uk

Nope still a dead link

Russ

russell pinder <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Paul Ayck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Blood, Sweat and Gears Endurance Rides Event in Peak District. 25 and 50
> > mile. Friendly, non-competitive. 1st June, based in Marple. Details and entry form at
> > www.rockcyclesport.co.uk
>
> Nope still a dead link

And the mail address bounces too! Not much of an organiser! Alan.

--
Change the 'minus' to 'plus' to reply by e-mail. http://www.dvatc.co.uk - Off-road Cycling in the
North Midlands.

"russell pinder" wrote in message

> > www.rockcyclesport.co.uk
>
> Nope still a dead link

This one isn't www.fortwilliamworldcup.co.uk and you know you should be there, same weekend (31st
May - 1st June)

tony

"Tony Yates" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> "russell pinder" wrote in message
>
> > > www.rockcyclesport.co.uk
> >
> > Nope still a dead link
> >

> This one isn't www.fortwilliamworldcup.co.uk and you know you should be there, same weekend (31st
> May - 1st June)

I think we have South Downs Way in a day pencilled in that weekend.

Russ