MTB forks

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Myra Van Inwege, Feb 23, 2003.

  1. One rigid steel fork, blue, 1 1/8 threaded steerer 117mm long (ie quite short). Free to a good home
    (well, you pay postage if you're not close enough to Cambridge to collect it)

    One new (well, unused, I bought it in 1999 but never installed it) Manitou Spyder R fork, orange.
    The gumph on the box says: All Manitou forks shere these features: Light wieght die cast magnesium
    lower legs Oversized stanchions for increased stiffness Combination MCUs and springs provide faster
    action and rising rate Forged crown with pressed in lags for maximum stiffness Nor-Glide bushings
    for reduced stiction Exclusive Sub7 finish for reduced stiction, longer seal & bushing life V-brake
    compatible

    In addition these forks have a Microlube system (for injecting grease via a grease gun), adjustable
    preload, 1 1/8 uncut alloy steerer, 70mm travel

    70 quid plus shipping
    --
    Myra VanInwegen [email protected] Myra's Bike Pages http://www.myra-simon.com/bike/

    Tags:

  2. [email protected] (Myra Van Inwegen) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > One rigid steel fork, blue, 1 1/8 threaded steerer 117mm long (ie quite short). Free to a good
    > home (well, you pay postage if you're not close enough to Cambridge to collect it)

    Hi Myra,

    If you are still need to find a home for your MTB forks, please see www.DonationOffers.com

    Individuals and organizations now have a simple way to give and receive donations of unneeded items
    with www.DonationOffers.com, a new (and completely free) online service.

    A free service where people and groups can help reduce the planet's waste crisis and foster
    increased empathy by passing on usable items to others who can use them.

    If you have items you no longer need... use this service to offer them for donation. You may elect
    to require a receipt from a recognized non-profit charity if you desire a tax writeoff.

    If you need to acquire items at minimal cost... use this service to find items that others are
    willing to give you.

    Items change hands either through local pickup or by shipment (the person offering the item chooses
    who pays any shipping charge).

    Regards,

    Kevin Zaleski