MTB in Athens ?



Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Geedubb

Guest
MPD Blue wrote:
> It looks like I may be going to Greece for the a few weeks surrounding the Olympics..... Is it
> worth the hassle of trying ot get my SingleSpeed on the Transport over?

Unless you plan on riding a lot I wouldn't. Find a lbs and hire one.

I'm going to England in March and decided I just didn't want to hassle with my bike everyday so I
have located several lbs in the areas I'm going to be in.

Gary
 
B

Bill Wheeler

Guest
On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 13:21:42 -0600, MPD Blue <[email protected]>
wrote:

>It looks like I may be going to Greece for the a few weeks surrounding the Olympics..... Is it
>worth the hassle of trying ot get my SingleSpeed on the Transport over?

You should be slapped for even asking such a fool hardy question.

Have fun, Bill

...one speed to rule them all, one speed to find them, one speed to bring them all and on the trails
pass them In the Land of Avalon where the geared pigs lie...
 
S

Slacker

Guest
Bill Wheeler wrote:
> On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 13:21:42 -0600, MPD Blue <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> It looks like I may be going to Greece for the a few weeks surrounding the Olympics..... Is it
>> worth the hassle of trying ot get my SingleSpeed on the Transport over?
>
> You should be slapped for even asking such a fool hardy question.
>
> Have fun, Bill

Yeah, forget the SS just bring extra bars of soap with you (in the shower), just in case
you drop one.

--
Slacker
 
P

Penny S

Guest
MPD Blue retorted :
> Bill Wheeler wrote:
>
>> You should be slapped for even asking such a fool hardy question.
>
> Well, I either bring the SS or the SCUBA gear(less my tanks, of course) over and rent the other.
> (If I get enough R&R)

Dunno, John, my gal friend who doe LE for the feds has done Atlanta and SLC and unless you add in
vacations days, there's not a lot of time to play tourist.

Penny S
 
M

Mpd Blue

Guest
Penny S wrote:

> Dunno, John, my gal friend who doe LE for the feds has done Atlanta and SLC and unless you add in
> vacations days, there's not a lot of time to play tourist.

Ahh see... though I'm going to be attached to a Navy Reserve Law Enforcement Unit... I'm _not_ an
MA, I'm an IT. Therefore, I just un-crate and set up the Comm before, and tear it down and crate it
up after...... I don't have to stand watch ;-)

You ever seen the movie "Black Hawk Down"? I'm kinda like that guy in the back office who makes
coffee and works the computers: "They discovered I have this amazing ability... I can type."

--
John G. in Memphis, TN Have a nice......... night.
http://www.shavings.net/images/Memphis/reflect_john.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.