Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

MTB (Lysterfield) on TV??

Started by Shaw · · Last activity · 3 posts · 473 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
15 March 2006
Last activity
15 March 2006
Original author
Shaw
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
473
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I've looked but cannot find.

    Is Ch 9 showing the mountain bikes on TV (In Perth)? If so, would anyone
    know exactly when to when? I need to record this!

  2. Thursday 23rd March . Maybe.
    MTB Comm Games info here.

    Dodgey Channel Nine programming info here.

  3. Shaw said:

    I've looked but cannot find.

    Is Ch 9 showing the mountain bikes on TV (In Perth)? If so, would anyone
    know exactly when to when? I need to record this!


    Hope not... I'll be down there looking like a twit in my volunteers uniform. If I could have watched the race from the comfort of my armchair I will be a bit peeved.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.