MTB Park Videos

"roKeMS" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> If you're interested in seeing some short vids of the NS stuff at the MTB Park opening here soon
> check this site out:
>
> http://rokmoth.tripod.com/

The second link down the page ("moth's committment") doesn't work correctly. It opens the zip file
in the browser window.

What bikes are you guys riding?

What's the best technique for riding over the see-saws? Ride up, slow down until it tilts, roll
down or just hit it fast and make sure you either clear the down side completely or hit it straight
and clean?

hip 2 doctors yesterday said collarbone is healing nicely..yay! 2 hours of easy mtb'ing
yesterday.. yay! Only came close to rebreaking collarbone once yesterday :) Damn boots and
crappy/slippery pedals!

Originally posted by Hippy
The second link down the page doesn't work correctly.
Yeah we're working on it....

What bikes are you guys riding?
I'm on a '03 Kona Stinky (and lovin' every minute of it:p ) and my mate is on a '03 Specca BH Comp. Also a very nise bike.

What's the best technique for riding over the see-saws? Ride up, slow down until it tilts, roll down or just hit it fast and make sure you either clear the down side completely or hit it straight
and clean?
Depends on size and position. We've got one that's almost 5m across the top with a drop to finish. If you go too fast you case it big time. We've also got a small one that can be launched or slow/tilt styles.

hip 2 doctors yesterday said collarbone is healing nicely..yay! 2 hours of easy mtb'ing
yesterday.. yay! Only came close to rebreaking collarbone once yesterday :) Damn boots and
crappy/slippery pedals!
Get out there then!! :D