MTB Park

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Loomer, Aug 13, 2004.

  1. Loomer

    Loomer Guest

    Opps meant to send to a personal email addy.

  2. Loomer wrote:
    > Hey Ray this is Scott the guy with the white Bullit. Sorry I haven't
    > dropped you a line sooner but I have been pretty sick.
    >
    > Here are some links to various resources I have found...
    > http://www.teamsally.com/galleries/tn.php?gallery_id=8
    > http://www.teamsally.com/galleries/tn.php?gallery_id=18
    >
    > http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=25441&highlight=north+shore+stunt+building
    > looks like some of these guys are locals.
    >
    > http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=32746&highlight=stunt+building
    > http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=27364
    > http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=28434&highlight=stunt+building
    > http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=24667&highlight=stunt+building
    > http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=8025
    >

    > I am heading out to Snowshoe Saturday morning so I will rub your back and snuggle by the firplace when I
    > get back.
    > Scott
    >
    > Opps meant to send to a personal email addy.

    Indeed.

    --
    petefagerlin.com

    everything that is wrong with the internet

  3. loomer

    loomer Guest

    "p e t e f a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote
    >so I will rub your back and snuggle by the firplace when I

    Come on mang that ain't cool. Now go and listen to the new Mark Lanegan CD
    to git yer head right!

  4. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "loomer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "p e t e f a g e r l i n" <[email protected]>

    wrote
    > >so I will rub your back and snuggle by the firplace when I

    > Come on mang that ain't cool. Now go and listen to the new Mark Lanegan

    CD
    > to git yer head right!

    Hehehe...

    Have fun at Snowshoe. The MTB trails will be closed on the weekend and
    there will be thousands of bowhunters up there so hit the restaurants early.

    Mike

  5. Loomer

    Loomer Guest

    "Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "loomer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > "p e t e f a g e r l i n" <[email protected]>

    > wrote
    > > >so I will rub your back and snuggle by the firplace when I

    > > Come on mang that ain't cool. Now go and listen to the new Mark Lanegan

    > CD
    > > to git yer head right!
    > >

    > Hehehe...
    >
    > Have fun at Snowshoe. The MTB trails will be closed on the weekend and
    > there will be thousands of bowhunters up there so hit the restaurants

    early.

    > Mike

    Thnx, ya we realize that so we will... yes we will.

    Make sure you all give Mark lanegan a listen will ya?!

    Whew the Crown Royal is kick'in in... good night people tomorrow I will be
    in WV ahhhh....

  6. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 21:26:05 GMT, loomer <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "p e t e f a g e r l i n" <[email protected]>
    > wrote
    >> so I will rub your back and snuggle by the firplace when I

    > Come on mang that ain't cool. Now go and listen to the new Mark Lanegan
    > CD
    > to git yer head right!

    Dude, Pete made a funny... hehehehehe

    At least you weren't swapping nakid fotos.
    --
    Slacker - who's Mark Lanegan?

  7. loomer

    loomer Guest

    news:eek:[email protected]
    On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 21:26:05 GMT, loomer <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "p e t e f a g e r l i n" <[email protected]>
    > wrote
    >> so I will rub your back and snuggle by the firplace when I

    > Come on mang that ain't cool. Now go and listen to the new Mark Lanegan
    > CD
    > to git yer head right!

    Dude, Pete made a funny... hehehehehe

    At least you weren't swapping nakid fotos.
    --
    Slacker - who's Mark Lanegan?

    Ya I know so was I, making funnies too ;-)

    Except about Mark Lanegan.... go listen to Bubblegum NOW! You will thank me
    later.

    Mark is the most overlooked singer from the early 90's. You may rememeber
    the Screaming Trees? He was the singer. He has put out so many outstanding
    solo albums, this last one is one of his best. He sang for the Queens of
    the Stone Age too on some of the songs.

    Hey give me an address or FTP location and I will fill it up! Mark needs to
    be be heard he is a genius. The best baritone since Jim Morrision.

    Now the Crown Royal is really kicking in.. good night all!

    Hey gibe the new PJ Harvey a listen too ;-)

  8. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    loomer wrote:

    > "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:eek:[email protected]
    > On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 21:26:05 GMT, loomer <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    >>"p e t e f a g e r l i n" <[email protected]>
    >>wrote
    >>
    >>>so I will rub your back and snuggle by the firplace when I

    >>Come on mang that ain't cool. Now go and listen to the new Mark Lanegan
    >>CD
    >>to git yer head right!
    >>

    > Dude, Pete made a funny... hehehehehe
    >
    > At least you weren't swapping nakid fotos.
    >
    > Hey gibe the new PJ Harvey a listen too

    I just talked to her at work on Wednesday. Unfortunately she didn't
    have an extra CD with her.

    Greg

    --
    Destroy your safe and happy lives
    Before it is too late

  9. loomer

    loomer Guest

    > I just talked to her at work on Wednesday. Unfortunately she didn't
    > have an extra CD with her.
    >
    > Greg
    >
    > --
    > Destroy your safe and happy lives
    > Before it is too late
    > The battles we fought were long and hard
    > Just not to be consumed by rock'n'roll

    Really?! You know her? Where do you work?