MTB PARKS

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by TBF::., Feb 4, 2005.

  1. TBF::.

    TBF::. Guest

    Tags:

  2. Gwood

    Gwood Guest

    8 acres sounds kinda small to service the needs around Mississauga. Is this
    a trials park or a BMX style track as opposed to something with trails?

    "TBF::." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I've read a few of the posts on here about these parks starting to spring

    up

    http://www.pedalmag.com/index.php?module=Section&action=viewdetail&item_id=3659

  3. TBF::. wrote:
    > I've read a few of the posts on here about these parks starting to

    spring up
    > around the US. Nothing beats the outdoors for biking in my view but

    gotta
    > admit, I'm kinda looking forward to seeing how ours turns out up here

    in
    > Ontario!

    http://www.pedalmag.com/index.php?module=Section&action=viewdetail&item_id=3659

    > By the way, don't forget about the bike show in March for anyone
    > interested.

    Will you treat me to dinner and a few beers?

  4. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

    TBF::. <[email protected]> wrote:
    > I've read a few of the posts on here about these parks starting to
    > spring up around the US. Nothing beats the outdoors for biking in my
    > view but gotta admit, I'm kinda looking forward to seeing how ours
    > turns out up here in Ontario!

    http://www.pedalmag.com/index.php?module=Section&action=viewdetail&item_id=3659

    > By the way, don't forget about the bike show in March for anyone
    > interested.

    Yes "indoor mountain biking" is an oxymoron - but hey, it's excercise.
    I woudn't tout it if we had one around us.

    --
    - Zilla
    Cary, NC

  5. TBF::.

    TBF::. Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > TBF::. wrote:
    >> I've read a few of the posts on here about these parks starting to

    > spring up
    >> around the US. Nothing beats the outdoors for biking in my view but

    > gotta
    >> admit, I'm kinda looking forward to seeing how ours turns out up here

    > in
    >> Ontario!
    >>

    > http://www.pedalmag.com/index.php?module=Section&action=viewdetail&item_id=3659
    >>
    >> By the way, don't forget about the bike show in March for anyone
    >> interested.

    > Will you treat me to dinner and a few beers?

    absolutely

  6. TBF::.

    TBF::. Guest

    "Gwood" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >8 acres sounds kinda small to service the needs around Mississauga. Is this
    > a trials park or a BMX style track as opposed to something with trails?
    >
    > "TBF::." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> I've read a few of the posts on here about these parks starting to spring

    > up
    >> around the US. Nothing beats the outdoors for biking in my view but gotta
    >> admit, I'm kinda looking forward to seeing how ours turns out up here in
    >> Ontario!
    >>

    > http://www.pedalmag.com/index.php?module=Section&action=viewdetail&item_id=3659
    >>
    >> By the way, don't forget about the bike show in March for anyone
    >> interested.

    Dunno yet, find out next week. Seems to me if it's just freeride/trials, we
    have plenty of bigger locations servicing that.

  7. TBF::.

    TBF::. Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > TBF::. wrote:
    >> I've read a few of the posts on here about these parks starting to

    > spring up
    >> around the US. Nothing beats the outdoors for biking in my view but

    > gotta
    >> admit, I'm kinda looking forward to seeing how ours turns out up here

    > in
    >> Ontario!
    >>

    > http://www.pedalmag.com/index.php?module=Section&action=viewdetail&item_id=3659
    >>
    >> By the way, don't forget about the bike show in March for anyone
    >> interested.

    > Will you treat me to dinner and a few beers?

    absolutely

  8. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "TBF::." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > By the way, don't forget about the bike show in March for anyone
    > interested.

    We'll be attending again...as usual.

    Where were you last year? What booth?

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

  9. TBF::.

    TBF::. Guest

    "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "TBF::." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> By the way, don't forget about the bike show in March for anyone
    >> interested.

    > We'll be attending again...as usual.
    >
    > Where were you last year? What booth?
    >
    > - CA-G
    >
    > Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

    The Toronto Bicycling Club booth.

    But they are on their own this year, I'm gonna be walking the floor and
    handing out land usage petitions

  10. TBF::.

    TBF::. Guest

    "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "TBF::." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> By the way, don't forget about the bike show in March for anyone
    >> interested.

    > We'll be attending again...as usual.
    >
    > Where were you last year? What booth?
    >
    > - CA-G
    >
    > Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

    Oh crap.... my wife just reminded me that I'm on business in St. Maarten
    that week. I don't get back until the 5th of March.