MTB products that deserve more reasearch time

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Spademan O----L, Mar 4, 2003.

  1. sucker tyres. Tyres with thousands of little suckers on them. MBUK did a spoof on the a few years
    back. With a tyre like that you could climb up vertical walls. I think it deserves more R&D.

    Any more?

    Steve E.

    Tags:

  2. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    spademan o---[)* wrote:
    > sucker tyres. Tyres with thousands of little suckers on them. MBUK did a spoof on the a few years
    > back. With a tyre like that you could climb up vertical walls. I think it deserves more R&D.

    April Fool's gag where they got loads of people to the buy bath mats, IIRC. Hehe.

    > Any more?

    No.

  3. Westie

    Westie Guest

    "spademan o---[)*" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > sucker tyres. Tyres with thousands of little suckers on them. MBUK did a spoof on the a few years
    > back. With a tyre like that you could climb up vertical walls. I think it deserves more R&D.
    >
    > Any more?
    >
    > Steve E.

    I've got a couple but I'm gonna keep them secret cause I just might make my first million outa them.

    Actually I've always wondered about a refillable CO2 cartridge for those CO2 Bike pumps... I like
    the idea of the one shot and poof! Tyre is pumped up! But the cost and waste involved with the
    cartridges...

    Westie