MTB products that deserve more reasearch time

Spademan O----L

Guest
sucker tyres. Tyres with thousands of little suckers on them. MBUK did a spoof on the a few years
back. With a tyre like that you could climb up vertical walls. I think it deserves more R&D.

Any more?

Steve E.

"spademan o---[)*" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> sucker tyres. Tyres with thousands of little suckers on them. MBUK did a spoof on the a few years
> back. With a tyre like that you could climb up vertical walls. I think it deserves more R&D.
>
> Any more?
>
> Steve E.

I've got a couple but I'm gonna keep them secret cause I just might make my first million outa them.

Actually I've always wondered about a refillable CO2 cartridge for those CO2 Bike pumps... I like
the idea of the one shot and ****! Tyre is pumped up! But the cost and waste involved with the
cartridges...

Westie