MTB Racing Videos

Lisa Carter

Guest
HI, I am just gettig into Mountain Bike racing and I was looking on the net to see if I could find
some racing coverage in video format. Not looking for anything in particular - stuff like NORBA,
World Cup and Local races would be perfect. If anyone has URL's for this type of stuff, I
appriciate it.

Thanks,

Lisa Carter.

"Lisa Carter" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
| HI, I am just gettig into Mountain Bike racing and I was looking on the net to see if I could find
| some racing coverage in video format. Not looking for anything in particular - stuff like NORBA,
| World Cup and Local races would be perfect. If anyone has URL's for this type of stuff, I
| appriciate it.

XC races are typically about as enthralling as watching toenails grow so I don't think you'll find
many XC racing videos out there.

Here's a brief video from a grass roots DH race in California:

http://216.40.212.28/video/ggg.mpg

--
Pete Fagerlin

Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

"Lisa Carter" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> HI, I am just gettig into Mountain Bike racing and I was looking on the net to see if I could find
> some racing coverage in video format. Not looking for anything in particular - stuff like NORBA,
> World Cup and Local races would be perfect. If anyone has URL's for this type of stuff, I
> appriciate it.

Here's a classic grass roots race for you:

http://www.mtbetc.com/mpe/bike%20race.MPE

- CA-G

Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

P e t e F a g e r l i n wrote:
> "Lisa Carter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> | HI, I am just gettig into Mountain Bike racing and I was looking on the net to see if I could
> | find some racing coverage in video format. Not looking for anything in particular - stuff like
> | NORBA, World Cup and Local races would be perfect. If anyone has URL's for this type of stuff, I
> | appriciate it.
>
> XC races are typically about as enthralling as watching toenails grow so I don't think you'll find
> many XC racing videos out there.
>
> Here's a brief video from a grass roots DH race in California:
>
> http://216.40.212.28/video/ggg.mpg

A couple of those guys who bailed were just a bit out of control on approach, but two or three of
them need to learn how to catch air. That guy who endoed looked like he was way out of his element.

Greg

news:[email protected]... <snip>

| > Here's a brief video from a grass roots DH race in California:
| >
| > http://216.40.212.28/video/ggg.mpg
| >

| A couple of those guys who bailed were just a bit out of control on approach, but two or three of
| them need to learn how to catch air. That guy who endoed looked like he was way out of his
| element.

Yes and the 25-30 mph crosswinds really pounded some folks when they got into the air.

http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/ggg/images/ggg163.jpg

http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/ggg/images/ggg003.jpg