MTB results?

Andrew Albright

Guest
I've been away from the sport for a while, and am just now returning.

My question is, is there still any MTB racing? or is the sport completely dead? I googled through
several months of stuff, and I'll be darned if I can't find any talking about MTBing results.

Thanks
---

[email protected] (Andrew Albright) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> I've been away from the sport for a while, and am just now returning.
>
> My question is, is there still any MTB racing? or is the sport completely dead? I googled through
> several months of stuff, and I'll be darned if I can't find any talking about MTBing results.
>
> Thanks
> ---

HOW MUCH SENSE WOULD IT MAKE TO POST SOMETHING LIKE THIS IN SEPTEMBER?

"I've been away from the sport for a while, and am just now returning.

My question is, is there still any CX racing? or is the sport completely dead? I googled through
several months of stuff, and I'll be darned if I can't find any talking about CX results.

Thanks

yeah we have the new zealand nationals this weekend, its the end of our domestic season now, guess
yours will be just starting john

"john lee" <> wrote in message news:3e8a0300.3130000@news...
>that>
> On 31 Mar 2003 19:14:26 -0800, [email protected] (Andrew Albright) wrote:
>
> >My question is, is there still any MTB racing? > >---

Sure, as long as God makes bongs and we save the bales while nuking the whales, and as long as
masters are fat, or phat.

-Chris Mitchell -Dazed, but not confused

[email protected] (Andrew Albright) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> I've been away from the sport for a while, and am just now returning.
>
> My question is, is there still any MTB racing? or is the sport completely dead? I googled through
> several months of stuff, and I'll be darned if I can't find any talking about MTBing results.

As long as there are public lands to muddy up, body parts to pierce and Hey, Dude's to say, there'll
always be MTB racing.

All you need to get involved is a set of baggy shorts, an old teeshirt and some Nike's and a
stainless steel bone through your nose. If the shorts are baggy enough they'd make the legs of
Nelson Vails look like sticks coming out of a windtunnel.

Then pay $20,000 for the latest go-fast full suspension frame, ultra-light carbon everything
suspension fork, trick wheels and inferior but expensive and great looking third party components
and you're all set.

Be sure to put a set of those tires that are ultr-light knobbies achieved by blowing air through the
rubber so that they weigh nothing and wear out in 20 minutes of real riding.

MTB racing is great if you can avoid the crashing.