MTB Shoe recommendations? Need help!

kaian

Aug 22, 2004
Hi Gals!

I have very narrow feet (AA) and I am looking to buy some nice MTB shoes to go nicely with my Crank Bros. Candy pedals I just got. I would like to spend under $50 if possible (which includes looking for more expensive models on ebay, too if necessary) :)

Any suggestions? Which brands/styles tend to run narrow?

Thanks!

kaian said:
Hi Gals!

I have very narrow feet (AA) and I am looking to buy some nice MTB shoes to go nicely with my Crank Bros. Candy pedals I just got. I would like to spend under $50 if possible (which includes looking for more expensive models on ebay, too if necessary) :)

Any suggestions? Which brands/styles tend to run narrow?

Thanks!

sidis run narrow.

I have very narrow feet and I know just how uncomfortable it is to have your feet slip around in a shoe that is too broad. I recently got a set of specialized moto diva women's shoes and they fit perfectly :) . You'd have to pick some up on ebay as they are out of your $50 price range.

Mellic said:
I have very narrow feet and I know just how uncomfortable it is to have your feet slip around in a shoe that is too broad. I recently got a set of specialized moto diva women's shoes and they fit perfectly :) . You'd have to pick some up on ebay as they are out of your $50 price range.
Hmmm...I wonder if Specialized women's MTB shoes run narrow in general?

Guess I'll have to go on a "trying on" spree.

Thanks!