MTB Skills And Training Camp Moab April 11-15th

Come Join us April 11th-15th 2007 at
The JDS Sportcoaching Mountain Bike Skills Camp is for the
recreational mountain bike rider with off-road experience, as well as
mountain bike racers of all levels - beginner to expert. The camp is
designed to help mountain bike enthusiasts take their riding abilities
to the next level through the mastery of on-bike skills required for
riding all kinds of terrain, experiential confidence building, and
reinforcement of foundational knowledge of the sport.
http://www.jdssportcoaching.com/index.html

On Mar 13, 9:47 pm, [email protected] wrote:
> Come Join us April 11th-15th 2007 at
> The JDS Sportcoaching Mountain Bike Skills Camp is for the
> recreational mountain bike rider with off-road experience, as well as
> mountain bike racers of all levels - beginner to expert. The camp is
> designed to help mountain bike enthusiasts take their riding abilities
> to the next level through the mastery of on-bike skills required for
> riding all kinds of terrain, experiential confidence building, and
> reinforcement of foundational knowledge of the sport.http://www.jdssportcoaching.com/index.html

Geee, maybee yew cud teech me sumpin.

JD

On Mar 13, 9:47 pm, [email protected] wrote:
> Come Join us April 11th-15th 2007 at
> The JDS Sportcoaching Mountain Bike Skills Camp is for the
> recreational mountain bike rider with off-road experience, as well as
> mountain bike racers of all levels - beginner to expert. The camp is
> designed to help mountain bike enthusiasts take their riding abilities
> to the next level through the mastery of on-bike skills required for
> riding all kinds of terrain, experiential confidence building, and
> reinforcement of foundational knowledge of the sport.http://www.jdssportcoaching.com/index.html

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. ********, spammer.

JD

> On Mar 13, 9:47 pm, [email protected] wrote:
>> Come Join us April 11th-15th 2007 at
>> The JDS Sportcoaching Mountain Bike Skills Camp is for the
>> recreational mountain bike rider with off-road experience, as well as
>> mountain bike racers of all levels - beginner to expert. The camp is
>> designed to help mountain bike enthusiasts take their riding abilities
>> to the next level through the mastery of on-bike skills required for
>> riding all kinds of terrain, experiential confidence building, and
>> reinforcement of foundational knowledge of the
>> sport.http://www.jdssportcoaching.com/index.html

> Geee, maybee yew cud teech me sumpin.
>
> JD

manners...grace...style perhaps

> On Mar 13, 9:47 pm, [email protected] wrote:
>> Come Join us April 11th-15th 2007 at
>> The JDS Sportcoaching Mountain Bike Skills Camp is for the
>> recreational mountain bike rider with off-road experience, as well as
>> mountain bike racers of all levels - beginner to expert. The camp is
>> designed to help mountain bike enthusiasts take their riding abilities
>> to the next level through the mastery of on-bike skills required for
>> riding all kinds of terrain, experiential confidence building, and
>> reinforcement of foundational knowledge of the
>> sport.http://www.jdssportcoaching.com/index.html

> Oh yeah, I almost forgot. ********, spammer.
>
> JD

My...you are in a bad mood. Just scratched a check for child support to
Jessica?

> On Mar 13, 9:47 pm, [email protected] wrote:
>> Come Join us April 11th-15th 2007 at
>> The JDS Sportcoaching Mountain Bike Skills Camp is for the
>> recreational mountain bike rider with off-road experience, as well as
>> mountain bike racers of all levels - beginner to expert. The camp is
>> designed to help mountain bike enthusiasts take their riding abilities
>> to the next level through the mastery of on-bike skills required for
>> riding all kinds of terrain, experiential confidence building, and
>> reinforcement of foundational knowledge of the
>> sport.http://www.jdssportcoaching.com/index.html

> Oh yeah, I almost forgot. ********, spammer.
>
> JD

From what I can tell thru my reader, this was posted only to one group. It
is also on topic and might be of interest to a lot of folks on this list who
haven't reached your expert skills status. What is it that makes this spam
in your opinion?

On Mar 15, 3:42 pm, "Mamba" <[email protected]> wrote:
> "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> news:[email protected]...
>

> > On Mar 13, 9:47 pm, [email protected] wrote:
> >> Come Join us April 11th-15th 2007 at
> >> The JDS Sportcoaching Mountain Bike Skills Camp is for the
> >> recreational mountain bike rider with off-road experience, as well as
> >> mountain bike racers of all levels - beginner to expert. The camp is
> >> designed to help mountain bike enthusiasts take their riding abilities
> >> to the next level through the mastery of on-bike skills required for
> >> riding all kinds of terrain, experiential confidence building, and
> >> reinforcement of foundational knowledge of the
> >> sport.http://www.jdssportcoaching.com/index.html

> > Oh yeah, I almost forgot. ********, spammer.

> > JD

> From what I can tell thru my reader, this was posted only to one group. It
> is also on topic and might be of interest to a lot of folks on this list who
> haven't reached your expert skills status. What is it that makes this spam
> in your opinion?

It's a commercial venture and nobody asked about training camps. El
Spammo and his lame camps could have at least tacked it onto an old
existing thread asking about the subject of his crappy commercial
venture. It's spam.

JD

> On Mar 15, 3:42 pm, "Mamba" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>
>> news:[email protected]...

>> > Oh yeah, I almost forgot. ********, spammer.

>> > JD

>> From what I can tell thru my reader, this was posted only to one group.
>> It
>> is also on topic and might be of interest to a lot of folks on this list
>> who
>> haven't reached your expert skills status. What is it that makes this
>> spam
>> in your opinion?

> It's a commercial venture and nobody asked about training camps. El
> Spammo and his lame camps could have at least tacked it onto an old
> existing thread asking about the subject of his crappy commercial
> venture. It's spam.

Yeah, the spammer is such a major contributor here. If it smells like
spam...

Greg