Joel Meyer

Guest
Sorry, found out ISP blocks port 21

66.188.153.150 port: 2100
l: mtb
m: ride

Joel Meyer wrote:
> Sorry, found out ISP blocks port 21

Are you sure? The response I got was direct from your server - if the ISP was blocking it, I would
have just got a timeout.

> 66.188.153.150 port: 2100
> l: mtb
> p: ride

Aye, that works.

bomba wrote:

>> 66.188.153.150 port: 2100
>> l: mtb
>> p: ride
>

> Aye, that works.

Except you need to look at your config. In passive mode, it's sending out source as 192.168.1.100,
which is causing delays in the commands sent.

Yeah found the problem. Had to configure router to open 50 ports for PASV connections and set the
server to use those respective ports.

> "Joel Meyer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> > Sorry, found out ISP blocks port 21
> >
> > 66.188.153.150 port: 2100
> > l: mtb
> > p: ride
> >

> Will you take a frig'n class or something already!
>
> --
> Slacker

Nice to see you got this working but, I'm getting really slow downloads like 10 kb/sec. I'd love to
watch your vids but not at this rate.

Chris

"Joel Meyer" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Sorry, found out ISP blocks port 21
>
> 66.188.153.150 port: 2100
> l: mtb
> p: ride

Actually, 10KB is too much for me to give up to leechers, so I am limiting it to 1 connection of
32Kbits/sec. (~4KB). Thanks for the input in my beta test.

news:[email protected]...