MTB Video FTP

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Joel Meyer, Feb 9, 2003.

  1. Joel Meyer

    Joel Meyer Guest

    Sorry, found out ISP blocks port 21

    66.188.153.150 port: 2100
    l: mtb
    m: ride

    Tags:

  2. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Joel Meyer wrote:
    > Sorry, found out ISP blocks port 21

    Are you sure? The response I got was direct from your server - if the ISP was blocking it, I would
    have just got a timeout.

    > 66.188.153.150 port: 2100
    > l: mtb
    > p: ride

    Aye, that works.

  3. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    bomba wrote:

    >> 66.188.153.150 port: 2100
    >> l: mtb
    >> p: ride
    >

    > Aye, that works.

    Except you need to look at your config. In passive mode, it's sending out source as 192.168.1.100,
    which is causing delays in the commands sent.

  4. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    "Joel Meyer" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Sorry, found out ISP blocks port 21
    >
    > 66.188.153.150 port: 2100
    > l: mtb
    > p: ride

    Will you take a frig'n class or something already!

    --
    Slacker

  5. Joel Meyer

    Joel Meyer Guest

    Yeah found the problem. Had to configure router to open 50 ports for PASV connections and set the
    server to use those respective ports.

    > "Joel Meyer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > > Sorry, found out ISP blocks port 21
    > >
    > > 66.188.153.150 port: 2100
    > > l: mtb
    > > p: ride
    > >

    > Will you take a frig'n class or something already!
    >
    > --
    > Slacker

  6. Chris Gaston

    Chris Gaston Guest

    Nice to see you got this working but, I'm getting really slow downloads like 10 kb/sec. I'd love to
    watch your vids but not at this rate.

    Chris

    "Joel Meyer" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Sorry, found out ISP blocks port 21
    >
    > 66.188.153.150 port: 2100
    > l: mtb
    > p: ride

  7. Jm

    Jm Guest

    Actually, 10KB is too much for me to give up to leechers, so I am limiting it to 1 connection of
    32Kbits/sec. (~4KB). Thanks for the input in my beta test.

    news:[email protected]...