MTB videos

"Joseph Jozwik" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
: Hello Everyone! I bought a helmet cam and put a video up on my site. I am going to try to
ad
: some more entertaining videos soon. Maybe some ice rides. The other video
: had my camera in my hand that was a pretty shaky on the trail though.
: http://bridgecompanyalpha.com/totallyworthless/worthless_video1.htm
:
: Joe
:
:

Looks like fun trails. Not so sure about the cherries though.

--

FlyingCoyote http://boarsgut.com

--

"Joseph Jozwik" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Hello Everyone! I bought a helmet cam and put a video up on my site. I am going to try to
ad
> some more entertaining videos soon. Maybe some ice rides. The other video
> had my camera in my hand that was a pretty shaky on the trail though.
> http://bridgecompanyalpha.com/totallyworthless/worthless_video1.htm
>
> Joe

The Taliban diving team clip was hilarious. How about showing how you set up your helmet cam.

Gary

"Joseph Jozwik" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> just a note these are not impressive videos. they were my first.
>
> "Joseph Jozwik" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Hello Everyone! I bought a helmet cam and put a video up on my site. I am going to try
> ad
> > some more entertaining videos soon. Maybe some ice rides. The other
video
> > had my camera in my hand that was a pretty shaky on the trail though.
> > http://bridgecompanyalpha.com/totallyworthless/worthless_video1.htm
> >
> > Joe

Tell "Bob with the Trek" that is helmet needs to be adjusted. His straps are so loose that he'll
wind up choking himself if he ever crashes and his helmet gets knocked backwards :)

- CA-G just looking out for fellow mtb'rs...

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

On Thu, 6 Nov 2003 14:05:03 -0500, Joseph Jozwik wrote:
> Hello Everyone! I bought a helmet cam and put a video up on my site. I am going to try to ad some
> more entertaining videos soon. Maybe some ice rides. The other video I had my camera in my hand
> that was a pretty shaky on the trail though.
> http://bridgecompanyalpha.com/totallyworthless/worthless_video1.htm

Dude, did you really say you were "driving"?!

Now you see why I mux in audio (covers up the sound of my wheezing). It should be pretty
straightfoward in Windows Media Encoder, if you just totally get rid of the real audio like I do.

Of course Pete Fagerlin (www.petefagerlin.com) is the undisputed master, if you haven't seen his
videos. Of course, he's got about 5 times the expense in equipment & software compared to mine.

--
-BB- To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least) "It's a shallow life that
doesn't give a person a few scars" - Garrison Keillor

Joseph Jozwik wrote:
> Hello Everyone! I bought a helmet cam and put a video up on my site. I am going to try to ad some
> more entertaining videos soon. Maybe some ice rides. The other video I had my camera in my hand
> that was a pretty shaky on the trail though.
> http://bridgecompanyalpha.com/totallyworthless/worthless_video1.htm
>
> Joe

Those are fun vids, what's your helmet cam setup?

I will let him know Carla.
:)
Joe

> "Joseph Jozwik" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > just a note these are not impressive videos. they were my first.
> >
> > "Joseph Jozwik" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Hello Everyone! I bought a helmet cam and put a video up on my site. I am going to try
> > ad
> > > some more entertaining videos soon. Maybe some ice rides. The other
> video
> > > had my camera in my hand that was a pretty shaky on the trail though.
> > > http://bridgecompanyalpha.com/totallyworthless/worthless_video1.htm
> > >
> > > Joe
>
> Tell "Bob with the Trek" that is helmet needs to be adjusted. His straps
are
> so loose that he'll wind up choking himself if he ever crashes and his helmet gets knocked
> backwards :)
>
> - CA-G just looking out for fellow mtb'rs...
>
> Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

"Joseph Jozwik" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Hello Everyone! I bought a helmet cam and put a video up on my site. I am going to try to
ad
> some more entertaining videos soon. Maybe some ice rides. The other video
> had my camera in my hand that was a pretty shaky on the trail though.
> http://bridgecompanyalpha.com/totallyworthless/worthless_video1.htm
>
> Joe

get yourself some soft foam and wrap it around your microphone. it'll eliminate a LOT of that wind
noise but still pick up trail noise.

Michael

I got it off. http://www.helmetcamera.com/ it was about 300 bucks. It just velcros onto the helmet.
It have a protecting holder. also there is a micro mic that i clip on to my chest, Battery pack. In
my camel bak I have my cannon zr65mc dv camcorder setup as a vcr to record. It works pretty good. I
am going to try to do a night right with it all on. Joe