MTB Videos

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Tbf, Feb 1, 2003.

  1. Tbf

    Tbf Guest

    Thought I would share a few videos that I've collected over the Winter.

    Access them through my FTP Server at: 192.168.0.2

    username: guest Pass: 1234

    If you are surfing on slow, plan on a long transfer time, but I have highspeed for those of you in
    fast gear.

    cheers

    Tags:

  2. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest

    > Thought I would share a few videos that I've collected over the Winter.
    >
    > Access them through my FTP Server at: 192.168.0.2
    >
    > username: guest Pass: 1234
    >
    > If you are surfing on slow, plan on a long transfer time, but I have highspeed for those of you in
    > fast gear.

    Sorry to say the FTP server you say you setup on my local network doesn't seem to be there. ;)

  3. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    "TBF" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Thought I would share a few videos that I've collected over the Winter.
    >
    > Access them through my FTP Server at: 192.168.0.2
    >
    > username: guest Pass: 1234
    >
    > If you are surfing on slow, plan on a long transfer time, but I have highspeed for those of you in
    > fast gear.
    >
    > cheers

    hmm, that is not an IP... That is your comps DHCP IP on your network.

    Tell me if I am mistaken..

    darsh

  4. Tbf

    Tbf Guest

    oops sorry, my redirector doesn't seem to be working. i'll take a look when I have more time.

    "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:ac%[email protected]...

    > "TBF" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Thought I would share a few videos that I've collected over the Winter.
    > >
    > > Access them through my FTP Server at: 192.168.0.2
    > >
    > > username: guest Pass: 1234
    > >
    > > If you are surfing on slow, plan on a long transfer time, but I have highspeed for those of you
    > > in fast gear.
    > >
    > > cheers
    >
    > hmm, that is not an IP... That is your comps DHCP IP on your network.
    >
    > Tell me if I am mistaken..
    >
    > darsh

  5. Tbf

    Tbf Guest

    The IP is: 65.48.146.36

    USERNAME: guest PASS: 1234

    "TBF" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Thought I would share a few videos that I've collected over the Winter.
    >
    > Access them through my FTP Server at: 192.168.0.2
    >
    > username: guest Pass: 1234
    >
    > If you are surfing on slow, plan on a long transfer time, but I have highspeed for those of you in
    > fast gear.
    >
    > cheers

  6. hmmm, still can't login there, maybe you've disabled guest account in your NT box?

    Bill.

    > USERNAME: guest PASS: 1234

  7. Tom Kopacki

    Tom Kopacki Guest

    > hmmm, still can't login there, maybe you've disabled guest account in your
    NT box?

    the same problem here...

    tom, as the texas-monkey said: from "old europe" *muahahahah*

    ;-)

    > Bill.
    >
    > > USERNAME: guest PASS: 1234

  8. Tbf

    Tbf Guest

    Yes I fixed my redirector this morning.

    The IP Address: 65.48.146.36 PORT: 21 Username: guest Password: 1234

    "flyingcowbells" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > hmmm, still can't login there, maybe you've disabled guest account in your
    NT box?

    > Bill.
    >
    > > USERNAME: guest PASS: 1234

  9. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<ac%[email protected]>...
    > "TBF" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Thought I would share a few videos that I've collected over the Winter.
    > >
    > > Access them through my FTP Server at: 192.168.0.2
    > >
    > > username: guest Pass: 1234
    > >
    > > If you are surfing on slow, plan on a long transfer time, but I have highspeed for those of you
    > > in fast gear.
    > >
    > > cheers
    >
    > hmm, that is not an IP... That is your comps DHCP IP on your network.
    >
    > Tell me if I am mistaken..
    >
    > darsh

    C'mon Darsh. What do you expect from a top-posting beer fart? He's just as e-tarded as duhski.

    JD

  10. Tbf

    Tbf Guest

    Hey Choda Boy, your back!