MTB Videos

Tbf

Guest
Thought I would share a few videos that I've collected over the Winter.

Access them through my FTP Server at: 192.168.0.2

username: guest Pass: 1234

If you are surfing on slow, plan on a long transfer time, but I have highspeed for those of you in
fast gear.

cheers

> Thought I would share a few videos that I've collected over the Winter.
>
> Access them through my FTP Server at: 192.168.0.2
>
> username: guest Pass: 1234
>
> If you are surfing on slow, plan on a long transfer time, but I have highspeed for those of you in
> fast gear.

Sorry to say the FTP server you say you setup on my local network doesn't seem to be there. ;)

"TBF" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Thought I would share a few videos that I've collected over the Winter.
>
> Access them through my FTP Server at: 192.168.0.2
>
> username: guest Pass: 1234
>
> If you are surfing on slow, plan on a long transfer time, but I have highspeed for those of you in
> fast gear.
>
> cheers

hmm, that is not an IP... That is your comps DHCP IP on your network.

Tell me if I am mistaken..

darsh

oops sorry, my redirector doesn't seem to be working. i'll take a look when I have more time.

"Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:ac%_9.122757$rM2.53862@rwcrnsc53...

> "TBF" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Thought I would share a few videos that I've collected over the Winter.
> >
> > Access them through my FTP Server at: 192.168.0.2
> >
> > username: guest Pass: 1234
> >
> > If you are surfing on slow, plan on a long transfer time, but I have highspeed for those of you
> > in fast gear.
> >
> > cheers
>
> hmm, that is not an IP... That is your comps DHCP IP on your network.
>
> Tell me if I am mistaken..
>
> darsh

The IP is: 65.48.146.36

USERNAME: guest PASS: 1234

"TBF" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Thought I would share a few videos that I've collected over the Winter.
>
> Access them through my FTP Server at: 192.168.0.2
>
> username: guest Pass: 1234
>
> If you are surfing on slow, plan on a long transfer time, but I have highspeed for those of you in
> fast gear.
>
> cheers

hmmm, still can't login there, maybe you've disabled guest account in your NT box?

Bill.

> USERNAME: guest PASS: 1234

> hmmm, still can't login there, maybe you've disabled guest account in your
NT box?

the same problem here...

tom, as the texas-monkey said: from "old europe" *muahahahah*

;-)

> Bill.
>
> > USERNAME: guest PASS: 1234

Yes I fixed my redirector this morning.

The IP Address: 65.48.146.36 PORT: 21 Username: guest Password: 1234

"flyingcowbells" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> hmmm, still can't login there, maybe you've disabled guest account in your
NT box?

> Bill.
>
> > USERNAME: guest PASS: 1234

"Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<ac%_9.122757$rM2.53862@rwcrnsc53>...
> "TBF" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Thought I would share a few videos that I've collected over the Winter.
> >
> > Access them through my FTP Server at: 192.168.0.2
> >
> > username: guest Pass: 1234
> >
> > If you are surfing on slow, plan on a long transfer time, but I have highspeed for those of you
> > in fast gear.
> >
> > cheers
>
> hmm, that is not an IP... That is your comps DHCP IP on your network.
>
> Tell me if I am mistaken..
>
> darsh

C'mon Darsh. What do you expect from a top-posting beer fart? He's just as e-tarded as duhski.

JD

Hey Choda Boy, your back!