Mu Attorney Draws Papers For Mu = Chung Identification

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by \Mu, Jun 28, 2003.

  1. \Mu

    \Mu Guest

    Tiny Carey Gregory has shot his mouth off and now I, Mu am here to
    call him out. See below. Gregory's email address for Usenet is
    [email protected]

    http://tinyurl.com/fibw

    I am prepared to place $10,000 in an escrow account, to be matched by
    anyone who desires to play in this identification game, with the
    winner getting the $10,000. I am prepared to have up to 10 players
    with the minimum entry at $500. Max at $10,000.

    This is a very simple game, Mu and Chung will be present, together at
    one place at one time, and will bring passports and/or birth
    certificates to prove their separate Identities.

    I am also in agreement to any additional requirements to prove the
    separate ID's of Mu and Chung and call upon Carey Gregory,
    specifically, to set out any additional ID requirements. I mean it is
    the least I can do when you are about to frisk a fool of his savings.

    All of your money will go to Chung's and mine favorite charities as we
    chooses split equally 50-50.

    Any other takers can email me at [email protected] or answer right
    here on Usenet.

    C'mon, let's see who the real players are and who are nothing more
    than phlegm spewers.

    Tags:

  2. Old Scott

    Old Scott Guest

    You crack me up! But then, I'm told that I'm easily amused. :)

    You expect me to believe that you believe that anyone cares $500 worth? I
    don't think so. I have too high of an opinion of your intelligence for that.
    So the message that you're sending is that you're bluffing.

    Actually, I don't think you are Chung. I don't know who Chung is and I
    haven't been following that Chung thread, but I understand he is an M.D.?
    You seem smart all right, but you could have never made it through med
    school and a residency. You know why.

    Oh, I'm leaving on vacation in the morning for two weeks, so I may not get
    back to read your inevitable (but imaginative and entertaining, I'm sure)
    poison pen message until I return, but I'll get to it!

    Have fun! - Scott

    ""Mu" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Tiny Carey Gregory has shot his mouth off and now I, Mu am here to
    > call him out. See below. Gregory's email address for Usenet is
    > [email protected]
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/fibw
    >
    > I am prepared to place $10,000 in an escrow account, to be matched by
    > anyone who desires to play in this identification game, with the
    > winner getting the $10,000. I am prepared to have up to 10 players
    > with the minimum entry at $500. Max at $10,000.
    >
    > This is a very simple game, Mu and Chung will be present, together at
    > one place at one time, and will bring passports and/or birth
    > certificates to prove their separate Identities.
    >
    > I am also in agreement to any additional requirements to prove the
    > separate ID's of Mu and Chung and call upon Carey Gregory,
    > specifically, to set out any additional ID requirements. I mean it is
    > the least I can do when you are about to frisk a fool of his savings.
    >
    > All of your money will go to Chung's and mine favorite charities as we
    > chooses split equally 50-50.
    >
    > Any other takers can email me at [email protected] or answer right
    > here on Usenet.
    >
    > C'mon, let's see who the real players are and who are nothing more
    > than phlegm spewers.

  3. TayaFaire

    TayaFaire Guest

    I've got a dollar for you to take this junk to private email. :eek:)

    Kelly

    ""Mu" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 12:26:15 -0700, "Old Scott" <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >You expect me to believe that you believe that anyone cares $500 worth? I
    > >don't think so. I have too high of an opinion of your intelligence for

    that.
    > >So the message that you're sending is that you're bluffing.

    > Then call me on it.

  4. CBI

    CBI Guest

    ""Mu" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > This is a very simple game, Mu and Chung will be present, together at
    > one place at one time, and will bring passports and/or birth
    > certificates to prove their separate Identities.

    Ummmm...... OK. SO that would prove that there are two different people
    names Mu and Chung. How would it prove who is doing the posting.

    I could easily post both under my and my wife's account and them prove we
    are separate people. It wouldn't prove she made the other set of posts.

    --
    CBI

  5. RK

    RK Guest

    damn a WHOLE dollar? I wouldn't give um $.50

    "TayaFaire" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    : I've got a dollar for you to take this junk to private email. :eek:)
    :
    : Kelly
    :
    :
    : ""Mu" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    : news:[email protected]
    : > On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 12:26:15 -0700, "Old Scott" <[email protected]>
    : > wrote:
    : >
    : > >You expect me to believe that you believe that anyone cares $500 worth?
    : > >don't think so. I have too high of an opinion of your intelligence for
    : that.
    : > >So the message that you're sending is that you're bluffing.
    : >
    : > Then call me on it.
    : >
    : >
    : >
    :
    :

  6. \Mu

    \Mu Guest

    On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 16:58:42 -0400, "CBI" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Ummmm...... OK. SO that would prove that there are two different people
    >names Mu and Chung. How would it prove who is doing the posting.

    Your a bright boy, CBI. I have solved this problem, you figure it out.

    Any suggestions?

  7. \Mu

    \Mu Guest

  8. Tom