mu/chung is getting really confused now he claims cardiac disease causes alcoholism

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Mack, Oct 14, 2003.

  1. Mack

    Mack Guest

    On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 12:12:31 -0400, M_un Over New York City
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 19:10:55 -0400, Mack <[email protected]>
    >wrote:
    >

    >>the topic of alcohol seems to bother mumu very much,

    >Not at all.
    >
    >Please let me know more about your alcoholism and the cardiac disease
    >that causes it.
    >

    >Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.

    Tags:

  2. On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 16:16:47 -0400, Mack <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 12:12:31 -0400, M_un Over New York City
    ><[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 19:10:55 -0400, Mack <[email protected]>
    >>wrote:
    >>

    >>>the topic of alcohol seems to bother mumu very much,

    >>Not at all.
    >>
    >>Please let me know more about your alcoholism and the cardiac disease
    >>that causes it.

    As I said, Mack, please let us know more about your alcoholism and
    the cardiac disease that causes it.

    Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.

  3. Mack

    Mack Guest

    On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 09:38:24 -0400, M_un Over Seattle
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 16:16:47 -0400, Mack <[email protected]>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 12:12:31 -0400, M_un Over New York City
    >><[email protected]> wrote:

    >>>Not at all.
    >>>
    >>>Please let me know more about your alcoholism and the cardiac disease
    >>>that causes it.

    >As I said, Mack, please let us know more about your alcoholism and
    >the cardiac disease that causes it.
    >
    >Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.

    mu/chung is very confused about what causes alcoholism.

  4. On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 17:29:41 -0400, Mack <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >mu/chung is very confused about what causes alcoholism.

    Teach me.

    Since participating on your home newsgroup, ASD (Xposted back there to
    make sure all your buddies know you are OCD TROLLING AGAIN), IT HAS
    BEEN DSCRIBED AS A N ILLNESS, A DISEASE, A LACK OF WILL POWEWR AND A
    GENETIC PROBLEM.

    wHICH IS YOUR EXCUSE FOR YOUR ALCOHOLISM WHICH LEAD TO YOUR NEAR FATAL
    CARDIAC DISEASE?
    Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.

  5. Bob Pastorio

    Bob Pastorio Guest

    M_un Over Seattle wrote:

    > On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 17:29:41 -0400, Mack <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>mu/chung is very confused about what causes alcoholism.

    > Teach me.
    >
    > Since participating on your home newsgroup, ASD (Xposted back there to
    > make sure all your buddies know you are OCD TROLLING AGAIN), IT HAS
    > BEEN DSCRIBED AS A N ILLNESS, A DISEASE, A LACK OF WILL POWEWR AND A
    > GENETIC PROBLEM.
    >
    > wHICH IS YOUR EXCUSE FOR YOUR ALCOHOLISM WHICH LEAD TO YOUR NEAR FATAL
    > CARDIAC DISEASE?

    This is too lame to take any more seriously than the usual trolling
    from Fishbone.

    Bad typing, bad thinking, bad baiting.

    Looks like you corrected your rather sizable blunder in the first post
    wherein you asserted that cardiac disease caused alcoholism. Good to
    see you show your stupidity so openly.

    Pastorio

  6. Mack

    Mack Guest

    On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 16:32:17 -0400, Bob Pastorio <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >M_un Over Seattle wrote:
    >
    >> On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 17:29:41 -0400, Mack <[email protected]>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>mu/chung is very confused about what causes alcoholism.

    >> Teach me.
    >>
    >> Since participating on your home newsgroup, ASD (Xposted back there to
    >> make sure all your buddies know you are OCD TROLLING AGAIN), IT HAS
    >> BEEN DSCRIBED AS A N ILLNESS, A DISEASE, A LACK OF WILL POWEWR AND A
    >> GENETIC PROBLEM.
    >>
    >> wHICH IS YOUR EXCUSE FOR YOUR ALCOHOLISM WHICH LEAD TO YOUR NEAR FATAL
    >> CARDIAC DISEASE?

    >This is too lame to take any more seriously than the usual trolling
    >from Fishbone.
    >
    >Bad typing, bad thinking, bad baiting.
    >
    >Looks like you corrected your rather sizable blunder in the first post
    >wherein you asserted that cardiac disease caused alcoholism. Good to
    >see you show your stupidity so openly.
    >
    >Pastorio

    So being born with a heart problem that mu/cung says was caused by
    alcoholism means I was an alcoholic in a previous life and it carried
    over into this one?

    Come on mu/chung, explain this alternate reality you live in to us.

    mu/chung is so whacked out on the prescriptions he's been writing
    himself he can't even keep his lies straight when they are posted on
    usenet for him to review.

    "I am told God lives in me - and yet the reality of
    darkness and coldness and emptiness is so great
    that nothing touches my soul."

    "I want God with all the power of my soul - and yet
    between us there is terrible separation."

    "Heaven from every side is closed."

    "I feel just that terrible pain of loss, of God not
    wanting me, of God not being God, of God not
    really existing."

  7. On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 16:32:17 -0400, Bob Pastorio <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >This is too lame....

    No, no, no....bas Cheffie.

    Until you answer the questions regarding your quad bypass, your
    smoking, your obesity and why, with all the information known to you,
    by your own admission, you nearly killed yourself with a lousy diet,
    gluttony, excesses and no exercise, you can keep your hands off your
    keyboard and in your pants.

    It will be the only thing you will have left to play with, Cheffie.
    I'm no longer interested in your pitiful TROLLING and useless
    demagoguery.

    Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.

  8. On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 02:30:58 -0400, Mack <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >So being born with a heart problem that mu/cung says was caused by
    >alcoholism means I was an alcoholic in a previous life and it carried
    >over into this one?

    Who is mu/cung?

    Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.