mu/chung is getting really confused now he claims cardiac disease causes alcoholism

Mack

Guest
On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 12:12:31 -0400, M_un Over New York City
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 19:10:55 -0400, Mack <[email protected]>
>wrote:
>

>>the topic of alcohol seems to bother mumu very much,

>Not at all.
>
>Please let me know more about your alcoholism and the cardiac disease
>that causes it.
>

>Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 16:16:47 -0400, Mack <[email protected]>
wrote:

>On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 12:12:31 -0400, M_un Over New York City
><[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 19:10:55 -0400, Mack <[email protected]>
>>wrote:
>>

>>>the topic of alcohol seems to bother mumu very much,

>>Not at all.
>>
>>Please let me know more about your alcoholism and the cardiac disease
>>that causes it.

As I said, Mack, please let us know more about your alcoholism and
the cardiac disease that causes it.

Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 09:38:24 -0400, M_un Over Seattle
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 16:16:47 -0400, Mack <[email protected]>
>wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 12:12:31 -0400, M_un Over New York City
>><[email protected]> wrote:

>>>Not at all.
>>>
>>>Please let me know more about your alcoholism and the cardiac disease
>>>that causes it.

>As I said, Mack, please let us know more about your alcoholism and
>the cardiac disease that causes it.
>
>Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.

mu/chung is very confused about what causes alcoholism.

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 17:29:41 -0400, Mack <[email protected]>
wrote:

>mu/chung is very confused about what causes alcoholism.

Teach me.

Since participating on your home newsgroup, ASD (Xposted back there to
make sure all your buddies know you are OCD TROLLING AGAIN), IT HAS
BEEN DSCRIBED AS A N ILLNESS, A DISEASE, A LACK OF WILL POWEWR AND A
GENETIC PROBLEM.

wHICH IS YOUR EXCUSE FOR YOUR ALCOHOLISM WHICH LEAD TO YOUR NEAR FATAL
CARDIAC DISEASE?

M_un Over Seattle wrote:

> On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 17:29:41 -0400, Mack <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>>mu/chung is very confused about what causes alcoholism.

> Teach me.
>
> Since participating on your home newsgroup, ASD (Xposted back there to
> make sure all your buddies know you are OCD TROLLING AGAIN), IT HAS
> BEEN DSCRIBED AS A N ILLNESS, A DISEASE, A LACK OF WILL POWEWR AND A
> GENETIC PROBLEM.
>
> wHICH IS YOUR EXCUSE FOR YOUR ALCOHOLISM WHICH LEAD TO YOUR NEAR FATAL
> CARDIAC DISEASE?

This is too lame to take any more seriously than the usual trolling
from Fishbone.

Bad typing, bad thinking, bad baiting.

Looks like you corrected your rather sizable blunder in the first post
wherein you asserted that cardiac disease caused alcoholism. Good to
see you show your stupidity so openly.

Pastorio

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 16:32:17 -0400, Bob Pastorio <[email protected]>
wrote:

>M_un Over Seattle wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 17:29:41 -0400, Mack <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>mu/chung is very confused about what causes alcoholism.

>> Teach me.
>>
>> Since participating on your home newsgroup, ASD (Xposted back there to
>> make sure all your buddies know you are OCD TROLLING AGAIN), IT HAS
>> BEEN DSCRIBED AS A N ILLNESS, A DISEASE, A LACK OF WILL POWEWR AND A
>> GENETIC PROBLEM.
>>
>> wHICH IS YOUR EXCUSE FOR YOUR ALCOHOLISM WHICH LEAD TO YOUR NEAR FATAL
>> CARDIAC DISEASE?

>This is too lame to take any more seriously than the usual trolling
>from Fishbone.
>
>Bad typing, bad thinking, bad baiting.
>
>Looks like you corrected your rather sizable blunder in the first post
>wherein you asserted that cardiac disease caused alcoholism. Good to
>see you show your stupidity so openly.
>
>Pastorio

So being born with a heart problem that mu/cung says was caused by
alcoholism means I was an alcoholic in a previous life and it carried
over into this one?

Come on mu/chung, explain this alternate reality you live in to us.

mu/chung is so whacked out on the prescriptions he's been writing
himself he can't even keep his lies straight when they are posted on
usenet for him to review.

"I am told God lives in me - and yet the reality of
darkness and coldness and emptiness is so great
that nothing touches my soul."

"I want God with all the power of my soul - and yet
between us there is terrible separation."

"Heaven from every side is closed."

"I feel just that terrible pain of loss, of God not
wanting me, of God not being God, of God not
really existing."

wrote:

>This is too lame....

No, no, no....bas Cheffie.

Until you answer the questions regarding your quad bypass, your
smoking, your obesity and why, with all the information known to you,
by your own admission, you nearly killed yourself with a lousy diet,
gluttony, excesses and no exercise, you can keep your hands off your
keyboard and in your pants.

It will be the only thing you will have left to play with, Cheffie.
I'm no longer interested in your pitiful TROLLING and useless
demagoguery.

Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.