General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Mucous of the Brain?

Started by Gabbo! · · Last activity · 2 posts · 617 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
16 February 2004
Last activity
16 February 2004
Original author
Gabbo!
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
617
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Do I have mucous of the brain. I always have congestion and post nasal drip. Recently I began doing
    nasal washes with salt water which helps, but even immediatly after the wash mucous still flows as
    quickly as I blow my nose. Eventually it slows but I still get post nasal drip. How can I get rid of
    this [censored]?

  2. "Gabbo!" <[email hidden]> wrote in
    :"]news:[email hidden]:

    Quoted message said:

    Do I have mucous of the brain. I always have congestion and post nasal drip. Recently I began
    doing nasal washes with salt water which helps, but even immediatly after the wash mucous still
    flows as quickly as I blow my nose. Eventually it slows but I still get post nasal drip. How can I
    get rid of this [censored]?

    Something's irritating the lining of your nose, causing it to produce extra mucus as a protective
    response. The brain does not produce mucus, even though some ancient cultures thought it did. For
    that matter, I could have told you when I was 8 years old that the brain doesn't produce mucus.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.