Mud plugging

Just zis Guy, you know?

Guest
We went mud-plugging at Swinley Forest today on Michael's birthday
present, an Iron Horse Maverick 1.0. The lad's growing fast, this
bike is nearly as big as mine!

We had a great time and got incredibly muddy.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
> We went mud-plugging at Swinley Forest today on Michael's birthday
> present, an Iron Horse Maverick 1.0. The lad's growing fast, this
> bike is nearly as big as mine!

/His/ birthday but all of you were on his bike?! That doesn't sound
very fair...

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK

On 27 Apr, 22:36, "Just zis Guy, you know?" <[email protected]> wrote:
> We went mud-plugging at Swinley Forest today on Michael's birthday
> present, an Iron Horse Maverick 1.0.  The lad's growing fast, this
> bike is nearly as big as mine!
>
> We had a great time and got incredibly muddy.

I plan to go there next weekend for a couple of hours blasting around
on my own while the kids go for a swim, then a family ride in the
afternoon.

Any tips?

On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 02:25:37 -0700 (PDT), POHB
<[email protected]> said in
<bace4ce6-d91a-4f4a-92ef-29e8dbcc40b9@f36g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>:

>I plan to go there next weekend for a couple of hours blasting around
>on my own while the kids go for a swim, then a family ride in the
>afternoon. Any tips?

Get the free map, and the bike hire shop will lend you a washdown
hose for 50p a bike. Other than that, it's all pretty
straightforward. Have fun!

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Just zis Guy, you know? <[email protected]> wrote:

> We went mud-plugging at Swinley Forest today on Michael's birthday
> present, an Iron Horse Maverick 1.0. The lad's growing fast, this
> bike is nearly as big as mine!
>
> We had a great time and got incredibly muddy.
>
> Guy

i keep meaning to go as it's not far at all away. though as i have the
old red now ( a old 10 speed racer) i've been wizzing when time allows
around the road.

roger
--
www.rogermerriman.com