Mudders and grunters

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Parker Race, Mar 17, 2006.

  1. Parker Race

    Parker Race Guest

    Tags:

  2. Doug Freese

    Doug Freese Guest

    "Parker Race" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Anybody planning on "running" this?
    > http://www.runner.org/mg.htm

    I though Lance was going to do this as early prep for the Escarpment
    trail race. Let me know if you see him. ;)

    It's rest week for me so I will not be there. It looks like a blast!!!

    -DougF

  3. Parker Race

    Parker Race Guest

    Doug Freese wrote:
    > "Parker Race" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    >>Anybody planning on "running" this?
    >>http://www.runner.org/mg.htm

    > I though Lance was going to do this as early prep for the Escarpment
    > trail race. Let me know if you see him. ;)
    >
    > It's rest week for me so I will not be there. It looks like a blast!!!
    >
    > -DougF

    My wife keeps saying that it's an injury waiting to happen, I think the
    real issue is that there is a local road race at 9a m the same day and
    she doesn't want to have deal with the logisitcs of the kids by herself.