Multi-Vitamin used?

Billy Boone

Guest
I was curious what multi-vitamin other active people take? Just looking for
options (I currently take Centrum) but wondered if there was something
better suited for me out there.

BBBB

Checkout Shaklee's multi at http://shaklee.com/product/VitaLea
In my opinion, VitaLea is the best currently available on this planet.
It is all about absorption, and they actually have research that shows
it, unlike just about everybody else.
All food sourced, not chemically synthesized.
They make it themselves, not outsoruced to someplace that just slaps
their label on a generic product.
Checkout the RDA of Biotin in Centrum, and compare that to VitaLea's
100% (2 tabs/day). Most multi's give you too much of what you already
get in your diet, like the B's & C for example, and not enough of the
more expensive ingredients. Most give you too much in one dose to be
effectively absorbed.

Thanks - just kind of info I was after.

news:[email protected]...