Multiple power lines?

The Flash!

Dec 9, 2006
Hi all...

I'd like to compare my power output on multiple rides of the same course. Is there a way in CP to do this? I'd like to see 2 or more lines for the power over distance and see if I put out more or less power at a given time. I'm sure I could do this in Excel by doing some exports, but is there a "built in" way of doing this?

The Flash!

The Flash! said:
Hi all...

I'd like to compare my power output on multiple rides of the same course. Is there a way in CP to do this? I'd like to see 2 or more lines for the power over distance and see if I put out more or less power at a given time. I'm sure I could do this in Excel by doing some exports, but is there a "built in" way of doing this?

The Flash!
No built in way to CP.

The Flash! said:
Hi all...

The Flash!

You could setup a mean maximal power curve chart and use the custom date option and put in the date for each ride. This would allow you to compare average power for two rides.