Multiple Sclerosis Cycle to the Sea Benefit Bike Ride

Alex Strickler

Feb 14, 2012
Every hour of every day, someone is diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. I want to do something about MS now, and I'm asking you to support my efforts with a tax-deductible donation. The Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro are participating in an event for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society called Cycle to the Sea 2012 Benefit Bike Ride, which is a bike ride starting in Greensboro, North Carolina that ends in Carolina Beach in WIlmington, North Carolina. This bike ride will cover 265 miles. The National Multiple Sclerosis Society is dedicated to creating a world free of MS, and they need our help. Your contribution will allow the Society to fund research, help people with MS lead powerful lives, and advocate for change. For more information about the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, how your support will make a difference or the other ways you can do something about MS now, please visit www.nationalMSsociety.org. Thanks for Joining the Movement! http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR?team_id=278271&fr_id=18202&pg=team

[COLOR= rgb(51, 51, 51)]If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Clayton Barnette at:[/COLOR] [COLOR= rgb(51, 51, 51)]Email: [email protected][/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(51, 51, 51)] [/COLOR]
[COLOR= rgb(51, 51, 51)]Phone: (336) 500-7520 [/COLOR]