Multiply!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Tony Hall, May 10, 2003.

  1. Tony Hall

    Tony Hall Guest

    Multiplying hours is the way to secure a strong income. By helping others you will multiply your
    income. ***It's working and you can have it too!*** Send to this email address for info. It will be
    sent promptly!

    [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. On Sat, 10 May 2003 19:48:57 +0000, Tony Hall did issue forth:

    > Multiplying hours is the way to secure a strong income. By helping others you will multiply your
    > income. ***It's working and you can have it too!*** Send to this email address for info. It will
    > be sent promptly!

    Just listen to what these happy customers had to say:

    "I just didn't have the time to spew constant crap to Usenet *and* annoy local organisations at the
    same time. Now I can do both. Thank you, Tony Hall." - MJV, USA

    "At first, work was interfering with my Usenet posting. Now, thanks to multiplying my hours, I can
    spend more time posting nonsense, and I do even less work!" - SR, UK

    --
    Huw Pritchard

  3. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Huw Pritchard <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "At first, work was interfering with my Usenet posting. Now, thanks to multiplying my hours, I can
    > spend more time posting nonsense, and I do even less work!" - SR, UK

    Why, ewe total masturbator! I never said any such thing, and what I post is so far from nonsense,
    they occupy different universes.

    Shaun aRe - I'll multiply yer pain, child |:-|

  4. Technician

    Technician Guest

    > Huw Pritchard <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >

    > > "At first, work was interfering with my Usenet posting. Now, thanks to multiplying my hours, I
    > > can spend more time posting nonsense, and I do even less work!" - SR, UK
    >
    > Why, ewe total masturbator! I never said any such thing, and what I post is so far from nonsense,
    > they occupy different universes.
    >

    > Shaun aRe - I'll multiply yer pain, child |:-|

    I would have to take the side of Shaun here. i find his posts to be rather entertaining (mostly for
    the typed out accent).
    --
    ~Travis

  5. Spider

    Spider Guest

    > Huw Pritchard <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >

    > > "At first, work was interfering with my Usenet posting. Now, thanks to multiplying my hours, I
    > > can spend more time posting nonsense, and I do even less work!" - SR, UK
    >
    > ... and what I post is so far from nonsense, they occupy different universes.

    Yes, I suppose they do - the universe that exists solely in your mind being one of those
    universes, I gather.

    Spider

  6. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Technician <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > > Huw Pritchard <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > >

    > > > "At first, work was interfering with my Usenet posting. Now, thanks
    > > > multiplying my hours, I can spend more time posting nonsense, and I do even less work!" -
    > > > SR, UK
    > >
    > > Why, ewe total masturbator! I never said any such thing, and what I post
    is
    > > so far from nonsense, they occupy different universes.
    > >

    > > Shaun aRe - I'll multiply yer pain, child |:-|
    > >

    > I would have to take the side of Shaun here. i find his posts to be rather entertaining (mostly
    > for the typed out accent).

    And besides that, Huw is Welsh(ish).

    Shaun aRe

  7. On Mon, 12 May 2003 15:48:21 +0100, Shaun Rimmer did issue forth:

    > And besides that, Huw is Welsh(ish).

    What do you mean "ish"? Why, if it weren't for the somewhat inconvenient distance between us at the
    moment, I'd pop over there and give you a damn good thrashing.

    --
    Huw "Dai" Pritchard

  8. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Spider <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > Huw Pritchard <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > >

    > > > "At first, work was interfering with my Usenet posting. Now, thanks
    > > > multiplying my hours, I can spend more time posting nonsense, and I do even less work!" -
    > > > SR, UK
    > >
    > > ... and what I post is so far from nonsense, they occupy different universes.
    >
    > Yes, I suppose they do

    Your suppositions are worthless here.

    > - the universe that exists solely in your mind being one of those universes,

    'The' ?!?!? I have several.

    > I gather.

    I hunt. Now piss off before I hunt your scrawny arachniddy arse into extinction, cheese breath.

    Shaun aRe - That tewd 'im!

  9. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Huw Pritchard <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Mon, 12 May 2003 15:48:21 +0100, Shaun Rimmer did issue forth:
    >
    > > And besides that, Huw is Welsh(ish).
    >
    > What do you mean "ish"?

    Ewe know what I mean - you may have some of the habbits, but you hardly even sound Welsh.

    > Why, if it weren't for the somewhat inconvenient distance between us at the moment, I'd pop over
    > there and give you a damn good thrashing.

    But of course. Would it be easier if I met you half way?

    > --
    > Huw "Dai" Pritchard

    No, my mate Dai is a proper Welsh bloke, with big beard, smelly poncho made out of an old wool
    blanket, and a huge dag hanging off the back of his head. Used to live in a cave and everything
    until the National Trust evicted him. He even says 'boyo', and when excited, he spits as he talks.

    Shaun aRe - 'He started it miss!'.