Multiply!

Tony Hall

Guest
Multiplying hours is the way to secure a strong income. By helping others you will multiply your
income. ***It's working and you can have it too!*** Send to this email address for info. It will be
sent promptly!

[email protected]

On Sat, 10 May 2003 19:48:57 +0000, Tony Hall did issue forth:

> Multiplying hours is the way to secure a strong income. By helping others you will multiply your
> income. ***It's working and you can have it too!*** Send to this email address for info. It will
> be sent promptly!

Just listen to what these happy customers had to say:

"I just didn't have the time to spew constant **** to Usenet *and* annoy local organisations at the
same time. Now I can do both. Thank you, Tony Hall." - MJV, USA

"At first, work was interfering with my Usenet posting. Now, thanks to multiplying my hours, I can
spend more time posting nonsense, and I do even less work!" - SR, UK

--
Huw Pritchard

Huw Pritchard <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "At first, work was interfering with my Usenet posting. Now, thanks to multiplying my hours, I can
> spend more time posting nonsense, and I do even less work!" - SR, UK

Why, ewe total masturbator! I never said any such thing, and what I post is so far from nonsense,
they occupy different universes.

Shaun aRe - I'll multiply yer pain, child |:-|

> Huw Pritchard <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>

> > "At first, work was interfering with my Usenet posting. Now, thanks to multiplying my hours, I
> > can spend more time posting nonsense, and I do even less work!" - SR, UK
>
> Why, ewe total masturbator! I never said any such thing, and what I post is so far from nonsense,
> they occupy different universes.
>

> Shaun aRe - I'll multiply yer pain, child |:-|

I would have to take the side of Shaun here. i find his posts to be rather entertaining (mostly for
the typed out accent).
--
~Travis

news:<[email protected]>...
> Huw Pritchard <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>

> > "At first, work was interfering with my Usenet posting. Now, thanks to multiplying my hours, I
> > can spend more time posting nonsense, and I do even less work!" - SR, UK
>
> ... and what I post is so far from nonsense, they occupy different universes.

Yes, I suppose they do - the universe that exists solely in your mind being one of those
universes, I gather.

Spider

Technician <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > Huw Pritchard <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >

> > > "At first, work was interfering with my Usenet posting. Now, thanks
> > > multiplying my hours, I can spend more time posting nonsense, and I do even less work!" -
> > > SR, UK
> >
> > Why, ewe total masturbator! I never said any such thing, and what I post
is
> > so far from nonsense, they occupy different universes.
> >

> > Shaun aRe - I'll multiply yer pain, child |:-|
> >

> I would have to take the side of Shaun here. i find his posts to be rather entertaining (mostly
> for the typed out accent).

And besides that, Huw is Welsh(ish).

Shaun aRe

On Mon, 12 May 2003 15:48:21 +0100, Shaun Rimmer did issue forth:

> And besides that, Huw is Welsh(ish).

What do you mean "ish"? Why, if it weren't for the somewhat inconvenient distance between us at the
moment, I'd pop over there and give you a damn good thrashing.

--
Huw "Dai" Pritchard

Spider <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Huw Pritchard <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >

> > > "At first, work was interfering with my Usenet posting. Now, thanks
> > > multiplying my hours, I can spend more time posting nonsense, and I do even less work!" -
> > > SR, UK
> >
> > ... and what I post is so far from nonsense, they occupy different universes.
>
> Yes, I suppose they do

Your suppositions are worthless here.

> - the universe that exists solely in your mind being one of those universes,

'The' ?!?!? I have several.

> I gather.

I hunt. Now ******** before I hunt your scrawny arachniddy **** into extinction, cheese breath.

Shaun aRe - That tewd 'im!

Huw Pritchard <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Mon, 12 May 2003 15:48:21 +0100, Shaun Rimmer did issue forth:
>
> > And besides that, Huw is Welsh(ish).
>
> What do you mean "ish"?

Ewe know what I mean - you may have some of the habbits, but you hardly even sound Welsh.

> Why, if it weren't for the somewhat inconvenient distance between us at the moment, I'd pop over
> there and give you a damn good thrashing.

But of course. Would it be easier if I met you half way?

> --
> Huw "Dai" Pritchard

No, my mate Dai is a proper Welsh bloke, with big beard, smelly poncho made out of an old wool
blanket, and a huge dag hanging off the back of his head. Used to live in a cave and everything
until the National Trust evicted him. He even says 'boyo', and when excited, he spits as he talks.

Shaun aRe - 'He started it miss!'.