munda biddi trail-west oz

zano

New Member
Oct 17, 2004
how goes it people, im looking for some crew who r keen to have a go at part of the munda- biddi trail,or all of it , i aint no pro , just wanna get away for two or three days and go hard, i dont know a whole lot about it but i dont think you really need to. Ive done a fair bit of bush bashin',im thinkin of going mid december. I live in fremantle, so anyone local or where ever drop me a line.

"zano" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> how goes it people, im looking for some crew who r keen to have a go at
> part of the munda- biddi trail,or all of it , i aint no pro , just
> wanna get away for two or three days and go hard, i dont know a whole
> lot about it but i dont think you really need to. Ive done a fair bit
> of bush bashin',im thinkin of going mid december. I live in fremantle,
> so anyone local or where ever drop me a line.
>

> --
> zano

I live in Collie which is the southern end of the trail (at this point in
time).
I've ridden from Logue Brook Dam down to Collie and know the Collie area
very well. If you have a Garmin GPS and a computer connection I can email
you the section that I've done. I also have some other routes for the GPS
which are emergency shortcuts in case of problems.
The course is generally very well marked and the trail isn't technical. I
went in winter time when there was plenty of water but of course in summer
you'll have to plan carefully. I did the section from Logue Brook to Collie
in a day with two friends. Starting at 9 am and finishing about 4:30. It's
about 90 km. In December CALM will be burning off and you'd want to get
advice from them as to what parts of the track might be closed.

Marty