Muni for sale on e-bay

Mojoe

Guest
Like jagur, I am selling one of my unicycles too. I have it listed on
ebay if anyone is interested.
http://tinyurl.com/595r

I'm just selling it to finance a bike related project.
(Xtracycle) I put on the airseat off my 29er to spuce it up
for the sale. Otherwise, I always used a Viscount/Reeder
handle setup on it.

Specs are as follows:

-Profile Racing unicycle hub -Profile Racing cranks, black,
160mm, Brand New -Snafu BMX Downhill pedals -Sun Doublewide
Downhill rim, 24 inch -13-14 guage butted downhill spokes
-Nokian 24x3 inch downhill tube -Nokian 24x3 inch Gazzaloddi
downhill tire -Yuni frame, chrome but painted over with OD
green paint -Odyssey BMX seat post clamp -Miyata seat post
-Miyata Roach unicycle air seat with GB4 stiffener plate

cheers..... Mojoe

--
Mojoe - DILLIGAF

Nothing to see here... move along.
Mojoe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/533

I have a few questions:

Can you tell me the specific condition of the parts, such as
the seat and the frame?

Why did you replace the cranks?

What is the frame painted over with? Will the paint last or
is it a low quality spray paint?

Thanks. If the price stays low I might buy it.

--
uni412 - unicycle fanatic
uni412's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4707

paco wrote:
> *Does the Profile hub and crank have the lifetime
> warranty? *

The warrenty is suppose to be for the original owner, but
I'm not sure how strict they are on it. I planned on
sending my part of the warrenty card with the muni, just in
case they would validate it. Or whoever gets it could send
in my part of the warrenty card and just use my name and
their address.

I just warrentied the cranks, so they are brand new. I had
bent the original cranks slightly, 3 days after I got the
wheel built. They weren't bent enough to bother me, I just
wanted to try some shorter cranks, which they let me do when
I warretied them.

I really hate to see it go, as I spent $458 on the wheel
alone. A local wheel builder built it for me and it's a
super bomber wheel. He used 13-14 guage butted spokes, so
that the 13 guage part is where it goes though the hub, that
way it's a goot tight fit between the spoke and the spoke
holes in the hub.

cheers.... Mojoe

--
Mojoe - DILLIGAF

Nothing to see here... move along.
Mojoe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/533

Who cares about how it's painted and stuff, IT"S GOT A
FREAKIN" AIR SADDLE AND A PROFILE HUB FOR UNDER 200!!!!!
That's a awesome deal!

--
super_evill - Addicted To Jesus

"Whadda ya want me to do, whack a guy, off a guy, whackoff a guy, cuz
I'm married"- Peter Griffin

super_evill's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4492

Dang.....it's gonna go off at 3 AM....My brother might want
it. But I dunno if he'll be up then.

--
Eublapharis13 - Unicycle destroyer

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their
shoes.
Eublapharis13's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4065

someone bid already, sniping is so lame.

--
Checkernuts - Me Fail English? That's Unpossible

No one said it was gonna be easy and I'm not afraid to try, with the
odds stacked up against me I will have to fight, One Life One Wheel got
to do it right. H20
Checkernuts's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/801

The bidding on this muni is hilarious. There is a person
bidding who goes by the name "happyday4u" who sells doll
clothes and sewing stuff. What are they doing bidding on a
muni with a Muni Militia sticker and toy army man green
paint? That is not the type of person I would expect to be
bidding on this unicycle.

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (at) hotmail (dot) com

tip for thoes who dont want to get sniped at the last second
by someone, I dont know how well it works or not but my
friends have had some luck with it. Dont end your price in 0
or 50c instead bid like 330.78.

Good luck to all who are bidding. Mike