Muni for sale soon

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by jagur, Oct 12, 2004.

  1. jagur

    jagur Guest

    i havent added it all up or decided what im going to keep off of it yet
    but if anyone is looking for a nice muni keep your eyes peeled for a new
    thread with more details.

    for now i know the KH frame and the Profile wheel are going for sure,
    the hang up is my Magura brake and my seat. i think i may want to keep
    those (for now)

    ive had a new project on my mind for a long time and havent had the cash
    to do it. i also didnt want any down time without a muni before the 2004
    cal muni trip, but now that its over i can get on with it. thats about
    the crux of the biscut for now.

    attached teaser pic below.

    | Attachment filename: teaser.jpg |
    |Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/239893|

    jagur - #3649_all fluff i hear?

    -Forget_Your_Life-
    [image: http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albums/albup23/MMulitia.jpg]

  2. DigitalDave

    DigitalDave Guest

  3. jagur

    jagur Guest

    its the teaser? pic.

    yeah its a 24 and more detail will come tonite or earlier tommorow in an
    official thread. depending on what i strip off it, its going to be
    between $700 and $900 smackers.

    thanx for the gmail name suggestion.

    --
    jagur - #3649_all fluff i hear?

    -Forget_Your_Life-
    [image: http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albums/albup23/MMulitia.jpg]

  4. Jagur, if you do decide to sell the seat and seatpost, I'd buy them.

    Later,
    Bevan

    --
    gerblefranklin - Trials Unicyclist

    Don't you think it's a cruel irony that acting like a G.I. Joe in the
    army can get you a Medal, while playing with one can get you thrown
    out?

    "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful. They will stop at nothing
    to hurt us and our people, and nethier will we"-Dubya
    Vote Kerry. Yeah, they both suck, but Kerry sucks less.

  5. Catboy

    Catboy Guest

  6. Checkernuts

    Checkernuts Guest

    gerblefranklin wrote:
    > *Jagur, if you do decide to sell the seat and seatpost, I'd buy
    > them.
    >
    > Later,
    > Bevan *

    Selling a seat is like selling a jock strap, you just dont do it. He'd
    be crazy to sell a seat after he's already broken it in with a nice ass
    groove and all...

    Chex

    --
    Checkernuts - Me Fail English? That's Unpossible

    No one said it was gonna be easy and I'm not afraid to try, with the
    odds stacked up against me I will have to fight, One Life One Wheel got
    to do it right. H20

    My circus train pulls throught the night, full of lions and trapize
    artists, I'm done with elephants and clowns, I want to runaway and join
    the office.
    Checkernuts's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/801

  7. Catboy

    Catboy Guest

    Checkernuts wrote:
    > *
    >
    > Selling a seat is like selling a jock strap, you just dont do it. He'd
    > be crazy to sell a seat after he's already broken it in with a nice
    > ass groove and all...
    >
    > Chex *

    Ive seen Jagur's ass up colse, and boy, I wouldn't mind sitting in his
    ass groove any day.... But seriously Jag If you sell it as a complete
    with the brake and seat I would almost definetely buy it(as long as its
    solid and reasonably priced).

    --
    Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!

    [image: http://pics.xs.to/pics/04063/catko.jpg]
    I have the amazing power to talk to cats!=^.^=

  8. jagur

    jagur Guest

    its probobly the CF plate and the Wallis handle that he wants though
    Chex... the Gemcrest leather seat cover does have a nice groove
    on........yeah lol

    --
    jagur - #3649_all fluff i hear?

    -Forget_Your_Life-
    [image: http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albums/albup23/MMulitia.jpg]

  9. paco

    paco Guest

    It's about time! You haven't sold a unicycle in months now!

    --
    paco - Co-Founder of the PacoGild Movement

    "You could switch out the unicycles for badgers, and the game would be
    the same."
    -Sockmonster
    paco's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3715

  10. jagur

    jagur Guest

  11. Catboy wrote:
    > *complete with the brake and seat... almost definetely buy*

    Damn, ousted.

    Mike, I dunno about you, but the groove is groovy. It gives the seat
    personality.

    Jagur: yeah, you're right. I'm mostly after the rail adapter and
    seatbase, since I have the rest of the parts to build another
    frankenseat at home. But the whole seat would be pretty sweet. Whatever
    you want to do...

    --
    gerblefranklin - Trials Unicyclist

    Don't you think it's a cruel irony that acting like a G.I. Joe in the
    army can get you a Medal, while playing with one can get you thrown
    out?

    "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful. They will stop at nothing
    to hurt us and our people, and nethier will we"-Dubya
    Vote Kerry. Yeah, they both suck, but Kerry sucks less.

  12. Catboy

    Catboy Guest

  13. zack

    zack Guest

  14. jagur

    jagur Guest

    zack wrote:
    > *man you dudes should just wait for kris's new uni's to come out.
    > there gonna be sweet!
    >
    > Zack *

    im sure it will be but so is mine. as lots of people know the wait could
    be a very long...then theres the possible recalls.