Murcia course preview

Ewoud Dronkert

Guest
The Vuelta Ciclista a Murcia has done a unique thing: they recorded the
complete course of all stages with a camera in a car, and put the videos
online, with profile indication. Wow!
http://www.regmurcia.com/vueltamurcia/ -> click one of the 'etapas' and
then the [Vídeo] button.

One thing, I first tried it with Firefox but they don't do a good job of
recognizing its possibilities (or maybe it's my fault for not granting
all mime bindings to Realplayer). Worked with IE.

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/

On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 10:35:39 -0500, MagillaGorilla wrote:
> Thanks for the link. I'll download the video tonight and watch it in
> slow motion.

Moron,

You're right, it was a nerdy r.b.tech style post, and I didn't watch
more than a few minutes of the first stage myself. Still, I thought it
was a noteworthy achievement of this small stage race, and possibly of
interest to some geeks here. Maybe I'll check out stage 3 later to see
if I recognize some of the beautiful countryside we saw from the bike a
few weeks ago.

ED

--

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

> On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 10:35:39 -0500, MagillaGorilla wrote:
>
>>Thanks for the link. I'll download the video tonight and watch it in
>>slow motion.

> Moron,
>
> You're right, it was a nerdy r.b.tech style post, and I didn't watch
> more than a few minutes of the first stage myself. Still, I thought it
> was a noteworthy achievement of this small stage race, and possibly of
> interest to some geeks here. Maybe I'll check out stage 3 later to see
> if I recognize some of the beautiful countryside we saw from the bike a
> few weeks ago.
>
> ED

Don't get mad at me because Eddy Merckx was a doper who won all his
races against an amateur peloton whose riders worked in factories during
the off-season.

Thanks,

Magilla