Murcia course preview

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ewoud Dronkert, Mar 2, 2005.

  1. The Vuelta Ciclista a Murcia has done a unique thing: they recorded the
    complete course of all stages with a camera in a car, and put the videos
    online, with profile indication. Wow!
    http://www.regmurcia.com/vueltamurcia/ -> click one of the 'etapas' and
    then the [Vídeo] button.

    One thing, I first tried it with Firefox but they don't do a good job of
    recognizing its possibilities (or maybe it's my fault for not granting
    all mime bindings to Realplayer). Worked with IE.

    --
    Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/

  2. On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 10:35:39 -0500, MagillaGorilla wrote:
    > Thanks for the link. I'll download the video tonight and watch it in
    > slow motion.

    Moron,

    You're right, it was a nerdy r.b.tech style post, and I didn't watch
    more than a few minutes of the first stage myself. Still, I thought it
    was a noteworthy achievement of this small stage race, and possibly of
    interest to some geeks here. Maybe I'll check out stage 3 later to see
    if I recognize some of the beautiful countryside we saw from the bike a
    few weeks ago.

    ED

    --

  3. Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

    > On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 10:35:39 -0500, MagillaGorilla wrote:
    >
    >>Thanks for the link. I'll download the video tonight and watch it in
    >>slow motion.

    > Moron,
    >
    > You're right, it was a nerdy r.b.tech style post, and I didn't watch
    > more than a few minutes of the first stage myself. Still, I thought it
    > was a noteworthy achievement of this small stage race, and possibly of
    > interest to some geeks here. Maybe I'll check out stage 3 later to see
    > if I recognize some of the beautiful countryside we saw from the bike a
    > few weeks ago.
    >
    > ED

    Don't get mad at me because Eddy Merckx was a doper who won all his
    races against an amateur peloton whose riders worked in factories during
    the off-season.

    Thanks,

    Magilla

  4. crit PRO