Murder by spam! More here than a truckload of real SPAM!

chainstrainer

Jan 23, 2004
No wonder there are no responses to my posts. Everyone has jumped ship. I'm out of here, too. This place has been murdered by spam. Advertisers take note: There's no one watching your ads.

Ummm...where have you been recently. Spam is gone, and whoever left will soon be back (if they aren't already) once they notice.

Don't worry yojimbo, he is a major poster who really made a difference to this forum. I really don't know how we will soldier on without him/her/it.

Like I said, we are all really concerned by his departure.

Why is it that people feel the need for dramatic statements on line? I know, as an Italian I should never question the need for drama, :D but for someone who was barely ever here, why did this guy make a big deal and set up an new thread? :confused:

Powerful Pete said:

Why is it that people feel the need for dramatic statements on line? I know, as an Italian I should never question the need for drama, :D but for someone who was barely ever here, why did this guy make a big deal and set up an new thread? :confused:

Maybe he was drinking whatever he used to strain the chain. :cool:

Powerful Pete said:

If you check his post history, you will find that he has 3 posts or so in 2008 (and he hasn't posted anything for almost 4 years). One of the threads he started was about how he had this bike for like 3 months, and how he was willing to give feedback if anyone was interested. Maybe he thought that there would be a big crowd waiting to hear his feedback, and so when nobody responded after 2 days, he felt unheard or unimportant?

Wow. Eleven posts in four years. That's almost one post every four months. This place must have been humming for him before the spam discouraged his posting fervour.

Now he's probably gunna go to DPF or BF anf light up their forum with 20 posts over the next five years or so.

Shame to lose good members...:(