Murderball

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by JMW, Jan 8, 2006.

  1. JMW

    JMW Guest

    Tags:

  2. JRH2

    JRH2 Guest

  3. Rob

    Rob Guest

    JRH2 wrote:

    > On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 23:14:44 -0500, JMW <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Out on DVD. It rocks. See it.
    >>
    >>http://www.murderballmovie.com/

    > Get a life dipstick.

    Do you know what the movie murderball is about?

    Sure spammers suck -- but sometimes I think it's okay, like this time.

  4. Rob <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Sure spammers suck -- but sometimes I think it's okay, like this time.

    How on earth is a long-time regular poster telling the group about a
    movie he enjoyed spam?

  5. mct546

    mct546 Guest

    JMW wrote:
    > Out on DVD. It rocks. See it.
    >
    > http://www.murderballmovie.com/

    That does look good. Now I have to know about the 'fist fight' that
    left someone in a wheelchair...damn.

  6. JMW

    JMW Guest

    Rob wrote:
    > JRH2 wrote:
    > > JMW <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > >>Out on DVD. It rocks. See it.
    > >>
    > >>http://www.murderballmovie.com/

    > > Get a life dipstick.

    > Do you know what the movie murderball is about?
    >
    > Sure spammers suck -- but sometimes I think it's okay, like this
    > time.

    Who's spamming? I saw ads for it last summer and watched the trailer,
    but none of the local theaters showed it. So when I saw the DVD for
    rent, I watched it, and it was as good as I had hoped. No spam
    involved.

    BTW, being told to "get a life" by a perpetually unemployable Usenet
    troll is more of a sweet irony than it is an insult.

  7. JRH2

    JRH2 Guest

    On Mon, 09 Jan 2006 13:00:12 -0500, JMW <[email protected]> wrote:

    >BTW, being told to "get a life" by a perpetually unemployable Usenet
    >troll is more of a sweet irony than it is an insult.

    Asshole I'd write more insults, but I'm tired from WORKING.

  8. David

    David Guest

    "JRH2" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Mon, 09 Jan 2006 13:00:12 -0500, JMW <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>BTW, being told to "get a life" by a perpetually unemployable Usenet
    >>troll is more of a sweet irony than it is an insult.

    > Asshole I'd write more insults, but I'm tired from WORKING.

    Congrats. Is it a paying job?

  9. JRH2

    JRH2 Guest

    On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 05:52:55 +1000, "David" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Congrats. Is it a paying job?

    Yes, but by the time I deduct the price of condoms from my pay, its
    not that great. LOL

  10. EatMe

    EatMe Guest

    >>How on earth is a long-time regular poster telling the group about a
    movie he enjoyed spam? <<

    Because Rob the Wedgie Queen said so?

  11. JRH

    JRH Guest

    On 9 Jan 2006 16:35:30 -0800, "EatMe" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Because Rob the Wedgie Queen said so?

    Wedgies rock!

  12. Rob

    Rob Guest

    EatMe wrote:

    >>>How on earth is a long-time regular poster telling the group about a

    > movie he enjoyed spam? <<
    >
    > Because Rob the Wedgie Queen said so?

    Not because I said so -- it is "spam."

    Since I am probably more educated than you, you should just take my word for
    it that it was indeed spam.

    Look up the word at dictionary.com "then" make ignorant posts. Then at least
    I'll think your stupidity is at least funny rather than me feeling sorry
    for you.

  13. In article <[email protected]>,
    Rob <[email protected]> wrote:

    >> movie he enjoyed spam? <<
    >>
    >> Because Rob the Wedgie Queen said so?

    >Not because I said so -- it is "spam."

    It isn't spam.

    >Since I am probably more educated than you, you should just take my word for
    >it that it was indeed spam.

    Since I am definitely better educated than you, people should ignore
    your claims.

    >Look up the word at dictionary.com "then" make ignorant posts.

    Look up "scare quotes" and learn not to use them.

    Seth
    --
    Please, nobody tell him.

  14. JRH

    JRH Guest

    On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 04:57:24 +0000 (UTC), [email protected] (Seth
    Breidbart) wrote:

    >In article <[email protected]>,
    >Rob <[email protected]> wrote:

    >>> movie he enjoyed spam? <<
    >>>
    >>> Because Rob the Wedgie Queen said so?

    >>Not because I said so -- it is "spam."

    >It isn't spam.
    >
    >>Since I am probably more educated than you, you should just take my word for
    >>it that it was indeed spam.

    >Since I am definitely better educated than you, people should ignore
    >your claims.
    >
    >>Look up the word at dictionary.com "then" make ignorant posts.

    >Look up "scare quotes" and learn not to use them.

    In a situation where we converse by the use of the written word, as
    opposed to the spoken word, it is often helpful to make extravagant
    use of grammatical aids.

    This is in order to make up for the absence of body language and other
    visual signs that communicate the tone and demeanour of the writer,
    which can sometimes be very helpful.

  15. Robert Schuh

    Robert Schuh Guest

    JRH2 wrote:

    > On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 23:14:44 -0500, JMW <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Out on DVD. It rocks. See it.
    > >
    > >http://www.murderballmovie.com/

    > Get a life dipstick.

    So says the anonymous pussy.

    --
    Robert Schuh
    - Nietzsche

    http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

  16. Robert Schuh

    Robert Schuh Guest

    JRH2 wrote:

    > On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 23:14:44 -0500, JMW <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Out on DVD. It rocks. See it.
    > >
    > >http://www.murderballmovie.com/

    > Get a life dipstick.

    So says the anonymous pussy.

    --
    Robert Schuh
    - Nietzsche

    http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

  17. Robert Schuh

    Robert Schuh Guest

    Rob wrote:

    > > movie he enjoyed spam? <<
    > >
    > > Because Rob the Wedgie Queen said so?

    > Not because I said so -- it is "spam."
    >
    > Since I am probably more educated than you, you should just take my word for
    > it that it was indeed spam.
    >
    > Look up the word at dictionary.com "then" make ignorant posts. Then at least
    > I'll think your stupidity is at least funny rather than me feeling sorry
    > for you.

    You have to know that everyone knows that you do not even have a public high
    school education as you are an anonymous coward with ZERO credibility.

    --
    Robert Schuh
    - Nietzsche

    http://www.hardbopdrums.com/