Murphy's law

Denis Rivest

Guest
Isn't it strange that you can ride for 2 years with a puncture repair kit in your RANS bag and do
approx. 14,000 KM without getting a single flat, but the one time you forget to put your bag back on
the bike, you don't ride for more than 8 kms before getting one?

Whoever wrote : "Murphy was an optimist" might have been closer to the truth than he ever knew.

Denis Rivest Stratus rider in Montreal (where the weather on our long weekend was fabulous)

Ever notice when you'r climbing on a narrow lane up hill under 5 mph that a car comes up from behind
while a car comes towards you all at the same time? Or whenever you have a good pace going you
news:<[email protected]>...