Murrarie Criterions

bayrunner

Mar 28, 2006
I was just wondering if you have to pay any fees to join in a criterion race? I read about the races at Murrarie in Brisbane and thought I might go along and watch a couple of races to get an idea of what go's on! Im only over at Sandgate so its not to far away at all. Are there any other requirements in respect to this kind of race ? Maybe down the track a bit I may like to have a go at one of these races? Any advice would be great!

Bayrunner.:rolleyes:

bayrunner said:
I was just wondering if you have to pay any fees to join in a criterion race? I read about the races at Murrarie in Brisbane and thought I might go along and watch a couple of races to get an idea of what go's on! Im only over at Sandgate so its not to far away at all. Are there any other requirements in respect to this kind of race ? Maybe down the track a bit I may like to have a go at one of these races? Any advice would be great!

Bayrunner.:rolleyes:

You'll need a CA (Cycling Australia) license and then typically there is a nominal event fee (~$10). For the license you can buy a day license for $15 which lets you race on that day. I can't remember if full year licenses are $100, or if thats the half year license cost. Anyway you can go and try it out for about $25 or so.

--brett

Tnx for that mate, I'll go and see what goes on, should be interesting.

Tnx again , bayrunner.