Murraysville biking incident

On Aug 20, 8:43?pm, "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> news:[email protected]...
>
> > On Aug 19, 5:01?pm, "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:
> >> <[email protected]> wrote in message

> >>news:[email protected]...

> >> So you believe that story illustrates BAD LUCK? No wonder you can't
> >> understand the slightest thing about all of this.

> > Are you really this stupid or do you just not bother to read the posts?

> If I were you I wouldn't talk about someone else being stupid. Aren't you
> the one that thinks that being put in the position of understanding why a
> cyclist would be angry at being assaulted by a motorist is a personal
> threat?

I believe the two main questions of the posting was:

1. Did Fred have a hand in pissing off the driver by confronting him
three times?

and

2. What is the "Special Justice" that you still can't seem to
comprehend. It would seem that this could be a bit of biker justice
above what the law would warrant?