Muscle twitches.

It's possibly a mineral deficiency. Sodium, Magnesium, Potassium or Calcium--make sure you're getting enough of each of them. Each of the last two years, I've ended up with an eye twitch for about a month or more, and it turned out the first year was a potassium deficiency (I started eating 2 bananas per day, and it was gone within 3 days), and the second year, I'm not entirely sure, but I think it was magnesium and sodium (the bananas didn't work, so I ate more potato chips and took magnesium supplements, and it faded away over the course of a couple weeks).

Again, just a possibility, I'm no doctor, but I'm in really good health.

Jason
Usually, the main cause of muscular twitching is just because your muscles are exhausted, so with proper after exercise and stretching you will be good. Another cause is the lack of Potassium and Calcium, so increasing foods that are high on those will do the work, or having some vitamins extra. Dehydration can cause twitching, so pay attention to it too. In case you don't see any change, or if it keeps happening, ask your doctor, maybe you need to be checked by a professional.

I do agree that the easiest way to prevent muscle twitching and muscle cramping is by taking Vitamin supplements. When the body lacks vitamins it sometimes manifests through twitching and when it severely lacks vitamins and minerals then the body gives us painful cramps.