Museeuw confesses the use of Aranesp



V

Vamos

Guest
Museeuw admits having used Aranesp in the final days of his career.he quits
his job as pr-man for quickstep immediately.He cannot hold the pressure
anymore and fears further haunting in the press...more to follow..
 
B

B. Lafferty

Guest
But "only" in the last year. This is beyond funny. Do these guys really
think they are believed--except for all falsely accused US riders.
"Vamos" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Museeuw admits having used Aranesp in the final days of his career.he
> quits his job as pr-man for quickstep immediately.He cannot hold the
> pressure anymore and fears further haunting in the press...more to
> follow..
>
 
D

Dan Gregory

Guest
B. Lafferty wrote:
> But "only" in the last year. This is beyond funny. Do these guys really
> think they are believed--except for all falsely accused US riders.


There was one whose name escapes me who was known as "Mr Aranesp" before
his first TdF win...
 
W

William Asher

Guest
Dan Gregory wrote:

> B. Lafferty wrote:
>> But "only" in the last year. This is beyond funny. Do these guys
>> really think they are believed--except for all falsely accused US
>> riders.

>
> There was one whose name escapes me who was known as "Mr Aranesp"
> before
> his first TdF win...
>


That was Mr. Arabesque and it was Virenque for his trademark victory
salute.

http://tinyurl.com/2soqxw

http://tinyurl.com/37mmtt

http://tinyurl.com/2mprjh

--
Bill Asher
 
Is this really news? He finally admitted it.

On Jan 24, 4:52 am, Dan Gregory
<[email protected]> wrote:
> B. Lafferty wrote:
> > But "only" in the last year. This is beyond funny. Do these guys really
> > think they are believed--except for all falsely accused US riders.There was one whose name escapes me who was known as "Mr Aranesp" before

> his first TdF win...
 
On Jan 23, 6:52 pm, "B. Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Do these guys really think they are believed [?] (snip)


No. Think of it as the "I never inhaled" answer-- smart answer to a
dumb question.

(snip, o-o-o insertion):

>This is beyond funny.


Yeah, it's stupid. Are we going to go after every former pro now? Or
just ones we don't like for some reason?

Assuming Mr. Lucky was tested, and "knowing" that testing is woefully
inadequate-- if they're all doping and so few are caught by controls,
but instead by "police work", as was... son of a gun, Mr. Lucky
himself!!!-- when the guy next to you can dope and everyone knows how
woefully inadequate doping detection by controls is, where is the
temptation to *not* dope??? (Let's try it that way, just for kicks)
--D-y
 
C

Callistus Valerius

Guest
> Yeah, it's stupid. Are we going to go after every former pro now? Or
> just ones we don't like for some reason?
>

It's called a "cold case." And cold cases should be investigated.
 
D

Donald Munro

Guest
Callistus Valerius wrote:

> It's called a "cold case." And cold cases should be investigated.


Gotta get the murderer of Lafferties illusions.
 
K

Kurgan Gringioni

Guest
On Jan 29, 4:09 am, "Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]>
wrote:
> > Yeah, it's stupid. Are we going to go after every former pro now? Or
> > just ones we don't like for some reason?

>
> It's called a "cold case." And cold cases should be investigated.




Dumbass -


In murders, sure.

Bike races? Dude, it's just entertainment.

I think we should investigate whether the cocaine they used on the set
of Boogie Nights was real or just a stage prop.


thanks,

K. Gringioni.
 

Similar threads