music to ride to

HowardSteele

Mar 7, 2006
I 'M downloading some tunes to my mp3 player for my ride and trying to put some good ridding music together, you know, must sort of carry you along, not pull over and put your feet up also it mustn’t get annoying. Two of my favourites

1.Bad company -feel like makin love

2.Golden earring –Radar love

What are yours?

I have yet to listen to music while riding. I like to take in everything while riding, including the sounds :)

Yep, each to their own, but for me, my ears are part of my safety equipment. There are enough idiots out there in cars trying to kill me, without making it easier for them by letting them sneak up on me!!

Yep, i very seldom listen to the music i prefer the sounds of nature,the wind in the trees,the birds the call of the eagles and the baboons barking, as i don't encounter any motorised traffic i don’t have to keep an ear out for them. But there are some days were a little music just gets me to do an extra couple of training killometers.

I listen to fast paced techno and Rave music, and I try to ride at the tempo of the music. Sometimes I'll take the headphones off if I'm in a really nature-rich area...but here in dirty, nasty Port Richey, I think I'd just assume listen to Dj Scooter then Billy Bob Joe screaming out his window "Get off the ***ing road, fagget!"..yeah, I really 'love' to listen to the 'sounds' of cycling. :rolleyes: