Music while Ridding

buzzy

Jan 27, 2003
Does anyone listen to music while they are ridding? (CD player, walkman, or MP3 Player) I do, and I have found that it helps keep my mind off how hard I have to work while ridding. The only thing that you really have to watch out for is dogs sneaking up behind you. ;)

buzzy said:
Does anyone listen to music while they are ridding? (CD player, walkman, or MP3 Player) I do, and I have found that it helps keep my mind off how hard I have to work while ridding. The only thing that you really have to watch out for is dogs sneaking up behind you. ;)

And cars and trucks and buses! Personally I use my hearing as much as my eyes to watch out for traffic. Putting earphones on and listening to music sounds like a good way to commit suicide.

dude, simply! dont do it!
when cycling, you want to hear the littlest noises that cue u to possible trouble.
if u get bored while cycling (which does happen)
get a cycling partner or partners!

i bought a mp3 player so i could listen to music but while cycling u tend to listen to the music not do not pay 100% attention to the road.

BAD THING!
DO NOT LISTEN TO MUSIC!

its asking for trouble! :)

It's OK listening to music while you're riding your bike on a special cycle-road which is divided from highway with a barrier. Even better if it's fully off the highway.