*** music ***

Telegram Sam said:
Varies day to day-
one day it'll be old Trojan Label Ska, next it's the Ramones- some days it's alt country... right now its the Kinks- Tomorrow it'll be psychobilly all day, and after that who knows
My cd player is 3 400 disk changers- I em daisy chained together (there is only one thing I love more then the bike:D ) so I'm not going to list whats in em:)
I hope someone recognizes the T-Rex referrence in my handle and avatar...someday
I caught it. Any reason you picked the T-Rex handle?
Do you look like Marc Bolan?

Wrightstuff said:
Hey , who uses CD players anymore. Flash memory drives (MP3/WMA players) are much more fun.

Nick Cave (especially "Bring it on" for hills")
John Butler Trio
David Bridie
Go Betweens
Midnight Oil
Radio Birdman
Ed Hamell
Not Drowning Waving
Anybody who wants to listen to music that sounds great will listen to a CD, not MP3. An MP3 is a format which takes info it considers unimportant out of a wave file, creating missing components of the music as it was originally recorded. If your sound system is not good enough to reproduce all aspects of the recording then MP3 is fine.

Alpha said:
Anybody who wants to listen to music that sounds great will listen to a CD, not MP3. An MP3 is a format which takes info it considers unimportant out of a wave file, creating missing components of the music as it was originally recorded. If your sound system is not good enough to reproduce all aspects of the recording then MP3 is fine.

Yeah, that and you can't fit 500 CD's on a device the size of a deck of cards. :rolleyes:

Virgin Steele - Noble savage
King Diamond - Conspiracy
Edguy - Salvation
Emperor - Anthems to the welkin at dusk
Satyricon - Nemisis Devinia
Sodom - Better off dead

These are what I've had on the cd player this week (while riding)
Next week it'll be the new Bruce Dickinson cd. Killer! :D

phillip-8727 said:
well, well, well-heres a list of whats gets me through tough days on the home trainer, i love my death/black metal

insomniam, fintroll, ill disposed, bleeding through, cannibal corpse, carcass, opeth, berzerker, defleshed, damaged, deicide, meshuggah, arch enemy, nile, gorgoroth, slayer, sepultura, the red chord, dillenger escape plan, crytopsy, in flames, kakatonia, dark tranquiltiy, behemoth, children of bodom, Morbid Angel, God dethroned, Therion, hate eternal, dimmu borgir, funeral mist, ragnorok, dark funeral, destroyer 666, blood bath, skinless, vermin, vennom, pungent stench, mayhem, immortal, emperor, burzum, sinergy, 6 feet under, Psycroptic, grindflesh, celtic frost, death, godflesh,cancer, brutal truth, coven, atrohpy, immolation, malevolent creation, rigor mortis, gorefest, disgorge, oppressor, obituary, pantera, mortician, grave,mangled, exhumed, kalmah, insision, psychotogen, from these wounds, kill switch engage, lake of tears, vader, bathory, cradle of filth, hectate enthorned, murduk, mudvayne, lamb of god, devil driver, solefald, Uzeb, ataraxia, darkthrone, enslaved, ulver, at the gates, dismember, amon amarth, dissection, coroner, merauder, canivore,arcturus, kovenant,amorphis, entombed, darkane, sacramentum, soilwork, judas iscariot, devolved, beijing tank (local brisbane metal), fear factory, krision, my dying bride, dodheimesgard, bilshirnir, kult ov azazel, morgana leafy, eyehategod, armoured saint, strapping young lad, burnt by the sun, solefad, old mans child, zyklon, myrkskog, limbronic art, thorn, gehena, satyricon, suffocation, dawn of relic, december wolves, monstrosity, divine empire

That's one wicked list. \m/ :mad: \m/