Must be a cycling fan at The Onion

On Aug 30, 8:38 am, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
wrote:
> http://www.theonion.com/content/news/non_doping_cyclists_finish_tour_de

They earlier had a very inside joke about Ullrich:

Jan Ullrich Feels He Can No Longer Trust Anyone With His Bags Of Blood
April 12, 2007 | | Onion Sports

BERLIN-Sources close to Tour de France-winning cyclist Jan Ullrich
said Monday that the retired champion is beginning to feel that
plastic bags of his blood may not be safe in the hands of anyone but
himself after Spanish authorities found several of Ullrich's blood
bags in the office of an infamous Spanish doping doctor. "Even long
after I retire, sacks of my blood are still turning up in the
strangest places," Ullrich, the only German to ever win the Tour,
reportedly said to business associates. "You think your blood bags are
safe with someone, and the next thing you know, aha! There it is in
some Madrid refrigerator. Do I trust myself to people too easily, do
you think?" Authorities in possession of the blood would not speculate
on its origin, but photos posted on the Velo News website seem to show
the inscription "To Lance And Sheryl, Best Wishes, Jan XOXO" on the
seal of one bag

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Aug 30, 8:38 am, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>> http://www.theonion.com/content/news/non_doping_cyclists_finish_tour_de

> They earlier had a very inside joke about Ullrich:
>
> Jan Ullrich Feels He Can No Longer Trust Anyone With His Bags Of Blood
> April 12, 2007 | | Onion Sports
>
> BERLIN-Sources close to Tour de France-winning cyclist Jan Ullrich
> said Monday that the retired champion is beginning to feel that
> plastic bags of his blood may not be safe in the hands of anyone but
> himself after Spanish authorities found several of Ullrich's blood
> bags in the office of an infamous Spanish doping doctor. "Even long
> after I retire, sacks of my blood are still turning up in the
> strangest places," Ullrich, the only German to ever win the Tour,
> reportedly said to business associates. "You think your blood bags are
> safe with someone, and the next thing you know, aha! There it is in
> some Madrid refrigerator. Do I trust myself to people too easily, do
> you think?" Authorities in possession of the blood would not speculate
> on its origin, but photos posted on the Velo News website seem to show
> the inscription "To Lance And Sheryl, Best Wishes, Jan XOXO" on the
> seal of one bag

At least it wasn't this refrigerator:

http://www.reuters.com/article/oddl...0070829?feedType=RSS&feedName=oddlyEnoughNews

Tom Kunich wrote:
> Yeah, sort of like a fart in church.

I wonder if they have something in shariah law to deal with that.