My 18month Xcr steel road bike

That's a great looking build, although the bar "tape" did make me throw up a bit in my mouth. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif Who is the bike manufacturer, and do you have a link to a website for them? Clavicula cranks are pretty damned nice. I had a set for a while before my current Campy cranks. Zipp wheels....what generation wheels are they?

Hi, Tks bro.
I like to say sorry to you if i have make you feel some uncomfortable on my bar tape...kekeke/img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif
My frame is a IF (Independent Fabrication) SSR (Xcr Columbus steel) website : www.ifbikes.com
About the Clavicula crank one word to share /img/vbsmilies/smilies/icon14.gif. I also have one on my mtb.
The Zipp wheel is a 2009 tubular wheel.

Originally Posted by alienator .

That's a great looking build, although the bar "tape" did make me throw up a bit in my mouth. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif Who is the bike manufacturer, and do you have a link to a website for them? Clavicula cranks are pretty damned nice. I had a set for a while before my current Campy cranks. Zipp wheels....what generation wheels are they?

Originally Posted by alienator .

Haha so sorry on the bar tape/img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif.
The frame is a (IF) independent Fabrication model: SSR website: www.ifbikes.com
The Clavicula cranks I LOVE IT
The zipp is a 2009 tubular wheelset